bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements CE! Dec. 15, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 15, 11 2:55 PM
We have a new version of Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition available now!

**This update solves the issue with corrupted graphics (bars) appearing at the top and bottom of the screen when running in 'Full Screen' mode with the 'High Quality' graphics option selected.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Edited on 12/15/2011 at 2:56:12 PM PST

Emmail
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements CE! Dec. 15, 201

[Post New]by Emmail on Dec 15, 11 4:24 PM
Uninstalling/reinstalling does not solve the problem of the game freezing. I tried uninstalling and going in as if I was buying the game new and downloading. Doesn't make a whit of difference.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements CE! Dec. 15, 201

[Post New]by letsdoit on Dec 17, 11 9:14 AM
After three 'days' of various uninstall/reinstall of the 'try it'...finally gave up!

Really wished the 'fix' had worked...reviews were quite 'good' on this game...this will be the third or fourth game this month that has had 'come kind of glitch'...on the other hand have played lots of games that worked....

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 17, 11 11:30 AM
Hey Emmail, you might want to see if looking for an update for your system might help with the game freezing: Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're still having troubles with corrupted graphics at the top and bottom of the screen even after uninstall and reinstall the game, please get in touch with Tech Support so that our reps can look into this for you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by davie_ege on Dec 18, 11 3:36 PM
I haven't tried the update new version yet, wondering if it will actually help me. I've got to the end of the museum level, opened the Aztec altar, played all the mini games involved and I can't take the elements inside. I've rebooted my computer more times than I can count, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but even then it takes me back to where I was before and I still can't take the elements, access the main menu or read the note book.
Really want to be able to finish this game, its really good, its had me stumped with this problem for three days and you are my last hope of being able to get to the end and find out what happens!

[Post New]by purple7120 on Dec 19, 11 10:02 PM
same result, glitchy screen and i do get sound but no game, just black then desktop, and back and forth, uninstalled and reinstalled, disappointing!

tesloca
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by tesloca on Dec 23, 11 7:00 AM
dam cant get pasted the 3rd chapter!! n it was a good freakin game!!!! screen just goes black n nada.....freezes all u... /highly upset

Go to: