bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 15, 11 2:59 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Access Violation
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

janiestep
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Post any Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by janiestep on Dec 17, 11 7:38 PM
I have restarted this game 3 times and when I get to the table disks I can not go any farther.
this last time The gold and red disks that are alike when I put in one, the disappeared.

Re:Post any Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by kchredsox on Dec 23, 11 7:28 PM
Can access the switchbox and it won't let me back out of the scene.

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Dec 24, 11 5:18 PM
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE DISCS AND AM LOATHE TO RESTART THE GAME ONLY TO BE STUCK AT THE SAME PLACE AGAIN, THE DINING ROOM TABLE. SEVERAL PEOPLE IN THE FORUM HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM USUALLY THE LEFT HAND DISC, SO IT LOOKS LIKE A GAME FLAW THAT NEEDS A FIX, SINCE i CAN'T ACCESS THE AREA TO REVCOVER IT NOW..HOPING FOR A GAME FIX.THANK YOU BIG FISH!

Ladder will not leave cursor outside the Temple of Life

[Post New]by marydow on Dec 24, 11 6:50 PM
I cannot get the cursor to release the ladder outside the Temple (right click, left click, standing doing a happy dance, nada). I have the stone, hook, round insert and crowbar in my inventory but the ladder prevents the cursor from doing ANYTHING - cannot go to another site, kill a vampire, or use anything in the inventory. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but nothing has changed. Does this mean I must start all over again?

[Post New]by NancySusan on Dec 28, 11 2:37 PM
When I exit the game, it freezes on a black screen; I've tried Control/Alt/Del, and nothing happens, so I end up by turning off the computer, then restarting. When I go back into the game, so far at least, it plays fine. I just can't exit properly.

[Post New]by terijjj on Jan 2, 12 1:47 PM
nancysusan, i have the exact problem all the time...i just got the game recently !!! ...hope someone can figure this out...

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jan 3, 12 5:49 PM
I am in the bonus game where you move the red, yellow, green, and pink discs to the top and I got to the last one lost the yellow disc and dont know where it went so i cant finish

[Post New]by tonkies1 on Jan 14, 12 11:10 AM
Hi,
I am near the end and am no longer able to place the ladder under the tree now it is time to collect an egg. Restarted a few times,
help please

HerrFlick
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by HerrFlick on Jan 16, 12 1:54 PM
In the bonus game the ankh disapeared from the board. How can I finish this mini game ?????

donamae222
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by donamae222 on Jan 21, 12 8:53 AM
I have the same problem as teri and susan, when I try to exit the game my computer freezes, black screen with cursor. I have to do a hard boot, switch everything off, and don't like doing that. My computer doesn't seem to like it either. No problems during the game, I was really enjoying it, but because this has happened the 3 or 4 times I have tried to exit I'm afraid to open the game again. Bummer !!!!
This has never happened before, and I own ALOT of Big Fish Games.
btw, everything is updated. Hope for an answer so I can carry on.
Thanks
donamae

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 21, 12 10:59 AM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like a number of your are having troubles with either the table disks or the ladder. It would really help if you could please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report and a description of what you're seeing so that we can look into why these issues might be occurring.

If you are having troubles with the display, like a black screen upon exiting the game, please first take a look at the steps outlined in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, please get in touch with Tech Support and our reps will be happy to assist you from this point on. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by terijjj on Apr 30, 12 5:43 PM
Problem resolved, concerning a black screen and operating system freeze upon exiting. I updated Adobe Flash player and Adobe Shockwave player. Flash Player, normally, updates itself automatically while Shockwave player does not so I think the problem most people here are having is with not updating shockwave player.

[Post New]by curreri on May 26, 12 8:31 AM
I am having trouble with the wooden disks for the table. I have restarted the game twice and I am still missing one. I can't go any further in the game. Please help. Thanks.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Mar 24, 13 11:23 PM
Ran into a bug and can't proceed any further in the game.

Finished the "under the fishing boat" HOS in Chapter 4 that's supposed to give you a fishing net, but the game doesn't register that I've completed the HOS even though I've found everything on the list (which is blank now).

I tried quitting the game and starting it again, but the HOS still shows up with sparkles and entering it gives me blank space where the item list would be.

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on Jun 2, 13 11:54 AM
I completed the puzzle in the study with the 2 knights. They spin, I hear a panel move, and the screen box with the puzzle goes away. Then it freezes. I can see the sparkles in the room, but my cursor will not click on anything. I had to hit Ctrl Esc to get out of the game. I right click on the box on my toolbar to close the game, and it says that it has stopped responding, and I choose End Now. It does it every time now when I try to go back into the game.

Ladder will not leave cursor outside the Temple of Life

[Post New]by jfinnin8 on Jan 30, 14 4:54 PM
marydow wrote:I cannot get the cursor to release the ladder outside the Temple (right click, left click, standing doing a happy dance, nada). I have the stone, hook, round insert and crowbar in my inventory but the ladder prevents the cursor from doing ANYTHING - cannot go to another site, kill a vampire, or use anything in the inventory. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but nothing has changed. Does this mean I must start all over again?

Go to: