secret book help

[Post New]by djssaturn2000 on Dec 15, 11 7:56 PM
I have tried everything from going slow with the magic glass to fast. I have gone from page edge to page edge. I can not get the pages to reveal the dragon or runes. I have uninstalled the game and re-installed it. I even tried changing player profile. Nothing...what am I doing wrong? Help!!!!!!!!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:secret book help

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 16, 11 1:26 AM
Hi djssaturn2000,

Welcome to the pond!

I took a look around and it looks like there are some great tips over in the following thread:

Hi, Brially. You should try to use magnifier on every corner of the paper, even it just white. In this minigame you should clean whole pages including white space and after it you should see magical sparkles and it will be possible to pass minigame with glyphs. Hope this is help, we will take in consideration for the next game to make such minigames more comfortable to pass and provide skip buttons for all.

Glass circle on book w/ symbols and pic of dragon--nothing happens?!?!?

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "book with symbols" and then all of the posts in that forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by marebear70 on Jan 11, 13 10:59 PM
I have found that just running the magic mirror over the pages wasn't enough. Maybe it's just my computer (or not) but I found that the only way I could get anything revealed on the page was to use the glass until I saw something 'appearing' then I started clicking on it and then went space after space doing the same thing until all the 'letters' showed up. Where I am having problems in on the dragon side. The whole dragon has been revealed but the glass won't disappear!! I can't do anything until then. If I save it and then come back I have to start all over again!! This has been going on for 2 days now!! I don't dare close the game until I get that darn artifact!!!

[Post New]by ranch1724 on Sep 18, 13 1:02 PM
where is the secret book can't find it

Go to: