Purchased games re-download

[Post New]by DOXIELADY7 on Dec 16, 11 3:26 PM
Hi
I hope someone can give me the answer without going to CS. I have Sonya as a purchased game. I can only play up to giving the wolf the meat, then the game stops. Doesn't completely freeze, I can get the guide, the hint and menu period. I have to close out every time.
I had a problem with my computer awhile back and had to have it worked on and everything is fine. My question is, if the game was downloaded at that time and it had a problem, will I always have this glitch every time I reload this game? Also can it be fixed by having BF upload it again?
I sure someone has the answer. Thanks

Merry Christmas to all
Happy Holiday

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Purchased games re-download

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 16, 11 3:57 PM
Hi DOXIELADY7

If you click on the All Games Forum tab then click on your games name on the page that comes up this takes you to your games forum.

There was a post in there with exactly the same problem you have.

They were informed that the Graphics card they had was too old. You may just need to update the Driver for your card as well as your Adobe Flashplayer and Shockwave.

If you decide to deinstall your game after doing this closedown your PC then restart before reinstalling your game from your Purchase History.

If you are unsure how to do this click on the green envelope under your profile. Go to the box titled Technical Issues on the bottom right of the page that comes up and click on the more button.

The page that comes up will have a heading on it Games Crashing Freezing and Blank Screen click on it and you will find how to do this.

Merry Christmas

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 17, 11 1:17 AM
Hi DOXIELADY7,

Welcome to the pond!

As lyrialice mentioned, updating some crucial software components on your computer may help you get the game running again. I'd recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go if you haven't already:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It is likely that this problem will persist, even if you reinstall the game. I therefore suggest to get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

To avoid any confusion, I'm also moving this thread to the Sonya Collector's Edition Forum.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by joandodd on Oct 13, 14 12:31 AM
i did purchase the game black and white domonies from big fisf games years ago
i had my computer cleaned and lost a lot of games .i am just finding some of them now
how do i reinstall the game .to my computer
could you email me back
thanking you
joandodd1@bigpond.com

Go to: