bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Secret Order: New Horizon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 17, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Secret Order: New Horizon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Secret Order: New Horizon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Secret Order: New Horizon forum

[Post New]by Paultw on Dec 19, 11 1:38 PM
I am on the roof - trying to climb a ladder - message indicates that a rung or rungs is/are required but I don't know how to move backwards to get them (can only go into elevator and onto top of stairwell. Help!

Kitchen problem

[Post New]by bridgetkb on Dec 19, 11 6:26 PM
I am stuck at the very beginning of the game. I went into the storeroom and solved the puzzles there. Grabbed the first aid kit, but am unable to reenter the restaurant. What am I missing??? Where exactly do I need to click in order to get back into the restaurant?

[Post New]by jariah on Dec 31, 11 1:21 PM
i am having trouble geting the ice cream soop the refrigerator door is blocking the scoop. can anyone tell me how to get it?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Dec 31, 11 1:26 PM
hi jariah

if you click on the name of the game it will take you to the forum, in there is a thread about the ice cream scoop - some people had to change the screen resolution. if you copy and paste the link below it will take you to where it is discussed

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/191709.page

[Post New]by rosemusa on Jan 18, 12 1:17 PM
I have losded and reloaded this game, but will not allow to sign in so I can play it.
Can anyone tell what I can do to get itrosem right so I can sign in and play the game.?
I will be thankful for any help . rosenbill@tds.net

[Post New]by sperry9892 on Jun 30, 12 2:03 PM
How can I get the cap off the gas can? I've tried restarting twice...I'm tired of trying.

[Post New]by stenslrd on Jan 30, 13 12:46 PM
I changed scenes before finding all the HO in front of the desk by the bookcase. When I returned the list of items to be found was blank. Playing on a MAC OS 10.8. Tried quitting and returning to game. Still no list of items. Also tried all of the screen resolution changes, nothing worked.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 30, 13 2:47 PM
Hi stenslrd and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're running into trouble with that HO scene!

First, it might help to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't get everything straightened out, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to really delve into the issue and will work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting from there. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by very_confused on Jun 30, 13 3:48 PM
Hi
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, or if its already been asked! I'm stuck with the totem pole/wall/sewer bit. I've seen the co ordinates & have the 'box' kinda thing out of the now broken wall. My hint just keeps pointing to the wall with the bricks fallen out of it but there's nothing to click on or view or anything. Just keep going round in circles with no where to go to!? Where do I use the co ordinates? There doesn't seem anywhere to go?!
Thanks!

[Post New]by sylviashyshy on May 9, 14 3:37 AM
Hi ALL
I can't find the ham, plz help me!!!!!

[Post New]by EllieKoi on Jul 18, 14 1:34 PM
I am stuck at the totem pole the hint says t o push button on totem pole but nothing happens

Go to: