Coral

[Post New]by Ants01 on Dec 17, 11 5:26 AM
Can anyone give me some advice as to why after draining the barrel, I cannot get the coral. All that is left in the barrel is green slime and no coral. I've tried going from the beginning of the game again, but I get the same result and this is the last piece of the fresco that I need.

Any suggestions?

Re:Coral

[Post New]by remembersunshine on Dec 31, 11 5:00 PM
that is my problem also.

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Dec 31, 11 10:11 PM
Hi
WELCOME TO THE POND Ants01 and remembersunshine

I don't recall any problems with this item, but I'll try to help. What do see when you peer inside the barrel, after draining it? There should be a disgusting amount of slime, and you can almost smell how foul it is, and feel reluctant to stick your hand in to get the coral anyhoo.

The coral should be peeking out of a big piece of green slime, at around 1-2 o'clock.
Can you be more specific about what you find?

There is a walkthrough for the standard edition which might help.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/haunted-manor-queen-of-death-walkthrough/

[Post New]by remembersunshine on Jan 3, 12 2:26 AM
there are only slimes and no coral peeking at 1-2 o'clock of the barrel. i've tried the game twice. uninstall and install is. clicked all around the barrel just in case the coral may have become invisible.

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Jan 3, 12 10:50 PM
That's so sad, and frustrating. To have progressed so far in a great game, and be stopped in your tracks by what sounds like a glitch. As I recall it didn't look like coral, but something was evident (maybe glinting in the sun?) in that spot. Maybe it was shiny. But as you say its all green slime for you.

Have you contacted the Customer Support people? They are very clever, and very helpful. Click on the green envelope to the right.....=>

Hey, my Sea Anemone just morphed into a Jellyfish.

Edited on 01/03/2012 at 11:01:48 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 6, 12 11:45 PM
You are not the only fishies with this problem, there are several posts regarding this in the tech issues thread. So far there's no fix, but if enough fishies contact BFG's tech support, you're more likely to get one. So, I second Kingaroy Joy's suggestion, contact tech support directly, they may even be able to help you with a work around without waiting for a fix from the developers. Let us know what they say. Good luck!

Edited on 01/06/2012 at 11:47:37 PM PST

[Post New]by Mustangdriver on Jan 20, 12 4:46 PM
I can't get the coral to show or come up from the barrel. I thought I read where to find updates on these games. I have went back through this several times. If I can't get this to work. I want my money back. Kind of a lame game anyway. I guess I'll go now and try and find an update. AGAIN!

[Post New]by Mustangdriver on Jan 21, 12 8:35 AM
Still no coral. Where is the update that fixes this? I did not find anything on here or anywhere for that matter to help me resolve this problem. It takes for ever to download this game anyway. I have purchased far too many games from this site to just have them ignore me. Big Fish should come up to the plate and fix this asap.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 21, 12 11:33 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are having troubles retrieving the coral. I wanted to pop in and let you know that we are aware of this issue and would really appreciate if you could contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report so that we can continue to gather information to resolve this issue.

If you would like to request a refund, you may do so by contacting our Support Team as well. We really appreciate you posting this in the Forums.

As there is a tech issues thread in this Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to continue posting any technical issues or questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: