Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by bpluvscp on Dec 17, 11 10:42 AM
Does this game have a walkthrough?

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by kammilahofg on Dec 17, 11 11:32 AM
All collector editions have a built in strategy guide.

[Post New]by robinbobbin on Dec 19, 11 9:58 AM
Which doesn't help when I want to know how long the game is and how far I've gotten in the demo, since most demos only show a piece of the strategy guide.

I'd like to see a walkthrough as well. I've been burned in the past spending an enjoyable hour on a game, dropping the money for the collector's edition rather than waiting, and only getting another hour of play before the end. Doesn't look like there is one yet, though.

grandmab3248
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

[Post New]by grandmab3248 on Dec 28, 11 4:24 PM
Robbinbobbin: There never is a walkthrough until a game is released as an SE. There is no need for it in a CE. Just don't purchase a CE immediately after playing a demo. Wait a few days for the reviews to come in. By then someone will have played the whole game and will mention approximately how long it is.

Edited on 12/28/2011 at 4:26:12 PM PST

[Post New]by luluwebb on Dec 29, 11 9:34 AM
I need a walkthrough for this game ( haunted past realm of chosts ) please help me. ty

grandmab3248
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

[Post New]by grandmab3248 on Dec 29, 11 8:00 PM
luluweb: To start with, you find the things you need for this realm in the other realm, which you get to by going through a mirror. You hide them in the other realm and retrieve them in the current realm. Just click around in the other realm and you will find the hiding places...the hint system lets you know. As for the strategy guide: Click on the "highlighted" goal or arrow. Under that arrow will be a step by step list of things to do. As you do each thing, it will be checked off with a green check mark. You scroll down by moving the skull down on the bar on the right hand side. If you want to see a close up, click on the "eye" that is in a picture frame at the end of each sentence. I hope that this makes sense, and that it helps any of you who are having trouble with the guide. Happy New Year everyone.

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by snookataylor on Jan 12, 12 8:32 AM
If you need a walkthrough try www.gamezebo.com. It says there are 5 chapters and the bonus - hope this helps.

Go to: