MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

WASTE OF MONEY

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 17, 11 12:20 PM

Even at the DD this game is a waste of money:

TIMED
earned power-ups do NOT go COMPLETELY across the board horizontally nor vertically
earned power-ups tend to show up on the board in locations that are just totally USELESS to the affect of the playing that one needs to do to beat the

Have completely uninstalled this game; have enough frustrations in my life without adding a GAME to it.

MENr56

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:WASTE OF MONEY

[Post New]by BearKat on Dec 17, 11 12:39 PM
I'm sorry you didn't like this little game. I've had it a couple of years now and have enjoyed it. I understand what you mean about frustration. I am pretty much the same way. I just wanted to say that there are two modes of play: timed/race the clock and untimed/relaxed. If you liked it at all you might enjoy it more without the timer.
Happy Gaming
BK

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Dec 17, 11 12:49 PM
Actually there are 2 modes: Timed (if you choose) -- and Untimed.

I've had the game now since last Christmas and have gone through 4 profiles, each with their Perfect Tree. I'll probably start Tree #5 next week. In the Holiday Spirit that draws me to this type of seasonal game, this little M-3 is relaxing and fun for me.

That said, if playing Timed, I too would be frustrated that some powerups are not nearly helpful enough. But playing Untimed, I don't care so much. I just enjoy the music, the graphics, and earning stars so I can decorate to my heart's content.

Perhaps if you set up a new Profile and select Untimed option, you might come to enjoy this cute little M-3...and in the process, decorate a Perfect Tree.

Best wishes to all.

eta: oops, I see BearKat beat me to it. Oh well, at least we gave the same answer LOL.

Edited on 12/17/2011 at 12:52:24 PM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 17, 11 2:44 PM
Hello everyone,

Since there's a Comments and Reviews thread at the top of this Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread to keep things organized, but please feel free to re-share your thoughts in that thread. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: