aanr52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Vacuum hose

[Post New]by aanr52 on Dec 17, 11 1:39 PM
in the hog scene on the roof terrace you are supposed to attach the nozzle end of a vaccuum into the hose end - hint shows the nozzle end should go into/on the louver panel where the fan was but it doesn't work - help!?!?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Vacuum hose

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 17, 11 1:48 PM
I had that happen, too. I think the hint was showing for a previous hint, or I did not give the game enough time, before clicking the hint button. The hoover is on the ground/floor middle left of the screen. If you can find the narrow black hoover nozzle, it goes above and to the right of the hoover. I think the spot to place the nozzle was on a shelf of sorts partially hidden by a potted plant, something of that nature. You can also try backing out of the h.o. and then going back into it to see if if it gives you the correct location for the hint. There was only one item to get inside the fan and it had nothing to do with the hoover, so that was an erroneous hint.

aanr52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by aanr52 on Dec 22, 11 9:25 AM
Thanks!

[Post New]by Maxmum on Dec 25, 11 10:58 AM
I have the same problem with the vacuum cleaner. I can pick up the foot but there is nowhere to attach it to as the cleaner itself is sitting on the shelf and despite clicking hundreds of times around that area, it will not attach. I've also tried backing out and going back in again. Nothing works. HELP!!

[Post New]by Ciccarello on Dec 26, 11 3:39 PM
I had the same problem with vacuum attachment. I finally gave up and exited the game. When I signed back on I was able to connect it with the vacuum hose located on top of shelf a little right to the center. Now I am having a problem with the lock on the glass door on the terrace. I have a switch lever left in my items but can't find a place to put it. The door lock is missing one astrology sign. Walk through doesn't help me.

[Post New]by downtownguy on Jan 1, 12 2:39 PM
Same for me. Nothing I try will allow me to attach the vacuum nozzle to the vacuum. I've exited out of the game several times. I've tried above and to the right. I've tried all around it. Nothing works. I'm going to have to give up on this game after paying full price. Has to be a glitch they should fix.

[Post New]by downtownguy on Jan 1, 12 4:38 PM
Just realized that the vacuum hose is on the top shelf, while the vacuum itself is on the lower shelf. The attachment goes on the hose on the top shelf.

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Jun 2, 14 4:32 PM
Not about the vacuum hose, which I finally got, but in the same HOG: Where is the garden shovel? I click on the help and all I get is the louver panel hint. I cannot progress from here until I get out of the HOG. HELP!!!

Go to: