gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

What happened to the hints?!?!?!?!

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Dec 17, 11 9:18 PM
What? Did the devs get bored halfway thru??? So in the beginning of the game if you clicked on the hint button it gave you an arrow so you knew where to go next. BUT now if you click on hint it just says "perhaps you could find something useful elsewhere" gee... no kidding??? I KNEW THAT ALREADY!!! I clicked hint because this is one of those irritating "wear out your shoes" games... grrrrr. One of the reasons I was so excited about this one was because the hints gave you an idea where to go outside the H0 scenes.

So what gives? Why the switch once the DEMO is done???

Re:What happened to the hints?!?!?!?!

[Post New]by nowmag on Dec 27, 11 4:38 PM
yes what did happen too the hints?

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Dec 31, 11 8:07 PM
if you somehow miss a step, the Hint is NOT helpful. Apparently you MUST do things in a certain order but the game is designed in such a way that you can miss something. At that point there are No Hints until you somehow find your way.

I missed something. I have made the Elixur, placed the dagger and can go no further. I have been unable to get the Book because I do not have 3 of the 4 items required and I can now get no Hints. I cannot progress until I place the Book. Very frustrating!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 6, 12 11:54 PM
bribling wrote:if you somehow miss a step, the Hint is NOT helpful. Apparently you MUST do things in a certain order but the game is designed in such a way that you can miss something. At that point there are No Hints until you somehow find your way.

I missed something. I have made the Elixur, placed the dagger and can go no further. I have been unable to get the Book because I do not have 3 of the 4 items required and I can now get no Hints. I cannot progress until I place the Book. Very frustrating!

bribling, did you get this figured out yet? I sure hope so! If not, I believe you only need 3 statuettes to get the book from the glass case. Just don't forget to pull the lever on the wall between the book cases after you place the statuettes!

Go to: