Brought Cat Wash 2yrs ago, now it's gone wrong, need help

[Post New]by Pharlap5987 on Dec 18, 11 2:34 AM
when playing the game, the cats that go to the top of the screen, when pressed on just get longer but don't fall back into game play.

Can someone help me please?

Ty

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Brought Cat Wash 2yrs ago, now it's gone wrong, need help

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 18, 11 9:13 AM
Hi Pharlap5987

I have never played this TM game. So I clicked on the All Games Forum tab and clicked on Cat Wash on the page that came up and visited the Forum.

I found this post which might be helpful

ziggystar12

Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re oesn't Work

by ziggystar12 on Jan 1, 10 10:33 AM

I know it's confusing, employees are click, then click the station. Cats are click and drag objects.

If you prefer all "click click" tpye actions, click on pause, then options and turn on click to pick up for the cats. That might make things easier.

There are also some helpful hints among the posts in the Thread title Cat Wash. It has something to do with movement and choice of employees

Hope all the updates to system since then haven't made it unplayable

Edited on 12/18/2011 at 9:17:29 AM PST

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 19, 11 1:09 AM
Hi Pharlap5987,

Just swimming by to let you know I'll be moving this thread in the Cat Wash Forum, this way it will be easier for other players to join in on the conversation! Please feel free to continue your discussion over there.

Also, as lyrialice mentioned, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.
Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword and then all of the posts in that forum containing the word you typed will appear.

Here is the link to the post lyrialice found for you in the game forum:

Doesn't work

Hope this helps!
bfgKenai

[Post New]by Pharlap5987 on Feb 1, 14 5:36 PM
Sorry i didn't reply to this before but life got hectic.

i found the reason, i needed to update java or shockwave but via IE as it wouldn't work via Chrome, but anyway it worked & i played to the end

Go to: