bfgKenai
864 Posts

Walkthrough for Exorcist 2 available!

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 19, 11 12:21 AM
If you’re stuck in your game and need some tips and tricks to get to the next level, be sure to check out the walkthrough for Exorcist 2 on our blog!

To get to our blog, just click on the ‘Blog’ tab at the top of the Forums, then click on the ‘Game Walkthroughs’ link on the right side of the page to see all the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can also click on the link below:

Exorcist 2 Walkthrough

Happy Gaming!
bfgKenai

Re:Walkthrough for Exorcist 2 available!

[Post New]by micheleappleyard on Jan 8, 12 11:50 AM
HELP!!! I can't get the shower door fixed so I can use my key.

jhowa400
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jhowa400 on Jan 10, 12 11:40 AM
Help! The empty bottle was used with the holy water....now at the end it is saying use it for poison...how!

[Post New]by 1946nana on Jan 13, 12 2:22 PM
jhowa400 wrote:Help! The empty bottle was used with the holy water....now at the end it is saying use it for poison...how!

[Post New]by sunshine54295 on Feb 2, 12 4:01 AM
I am stuck in the loft. Hint keeps going to the chair but I can't work out what to do with the chair. Can someone please help?

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Feb 27, 13 11:47 AM
Finishing off the beast in the greenhouse it says "now use the poison" I cannot find any reference to POISOn in my walkthrough. Were do I get it?

bfgMonongahela
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 27, 13 4:30 PM
Hi ellenkcl,

I scrolled through the walkthrough, and this is what I found about how you'll get the poison:

- Move back to the fountain and zoom in (Q).
- Pick up the PRISM .
- Using the BUTTERFLY NET, pick up the TOADS EYE (C).
- Fill the EMPTY BOTTLE with the water from the fountain to receive the POISON.

You can click here to see a screenshot of that spot in the game, or the other blue text above to go to the full walkthrough.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Kat3143 on Apr 20, 13 3:51 PM
After much searching I finally found the second empty bottle on night stand next to the bed when you zoom in to the box that the you have to have the emblem from the little girl to open. The bottle/vial is next to the box and the poison is in the fountain next to the little ghost girl.

[Post New]by shelshalala on May 22, 14 11:49 PM
Can't get into graveyard scene on exorcist 2 just displays pure white screen, help

Go to: