portulaca
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Exorcist 2

[Post New]by portulaca on Dec 19, 11 12:41 AM
Should be having some happy themed games. It is Christmas time after all!!!

Haven't even downloaded - so could be wrong.

Staril
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:Exorcist 2

[Post New]by Staril on Dec 19, 11 12:48 AM
I agree ... and this game is the spookiest I've ever seen from BF.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Dec 19, 11 12:52 AM
Not for me! I would really like to see some happier games. Especially this time of year. I guess doesn't want or need my money.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Dec 19, 11 1:24 AM
I don't think I'm going to demo this one. I like spooky games, but exorcisms really creep me out and I don't really want to put those images in my head.

sunidayz
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by sunidayz on Dec 19, 11 1:55 AM
This was one of the spookiest ones I have seen in a long time. I was thinking that as I was playing it. The music and the theme was different from games that BF has have been having for a long time. It was pretty good. I didn't mind playing the different theme around this time of year. It was good for a change. At first, I thought it was going to be kind of "old fashioned" , but it quickly got better the more I got into the game. The graphics were good. Not many **** Scenes , the mini games were okay , there's one I just did not get at all , thank you for the SKIP button! lol It was The gameplay was good and you had the hint if you needed a little push in the right direction. It was really filled with a little bit of everything and I especially like the music/sound effects. I would rate this a 9 out of 10.

maggisaxby
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by maggisaxby on Dec 19, 11 1:57 AM
Ah, but Christmas is the PERFECT time for ghost stories!

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Dec 19, 11 6:23 AM
I played the Demo and i thought the DEV's did a great job on this spooky game, I think the game is worth the money, for the one's that like spooky games..I like the sounds and the graphics was really nice to look at, Thx DEV's and BF for all your hard work you spent on this game..

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Dec 19, 11 6:32 AM
I bought and played the first Exorcist game, and I liked it but don't remember a lot of the details. The game was what you would expect it to be, scary and with a lot of 'witchery' items.

If this one is spooky, as has been noticed by other reviewers, I will most likely buy it. Though as this time of year, it might have been better to release a more family oriented game or something in the order of 'Christmas'. Perhaps they are, BFG, running out of games to release????

At any rate, I'm going off to play. We'll see how this turns out.

gem

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 19, 11 6:38 AM
I only made it about 10 minutes before I deleted this game. I love dark and creepy - witches, ghosts, goblins, etc; but for some reason this didn't really impress me. And I found that I didn't really want to battle the ultimate evil this close to Christmas.

The decorative stone pillars on the left and right side of the screen, taking the place of the black bars really irritated me. Honestly, I never understood why so many are opposed to the black bars, since the screen is just stretched horizontally to cover those black bars, making the aspect ratio a bit off kilter. While these decorative bars on either side keep the aspect true, they were very irritating and distracting. Sorry, I'll pass for now. Maybe later as a DD, but enjoy to those who are purchasing.

vault07
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by vault07 on Dec 19, 11 7:19 AM
I agree with the first few posts. I will not even entertain such evil. Disgusts me.

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Dec 19, 11 8:06 AM
Don't know about most people, but the first spooks that jumps into mind (after Casper of course! LOL) is the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present & Future! So I thing it is fairly apt in its timing...

(and frankly I find the 'Christmas Theme' games generally rather boring, short, and rather like Christmas decorations - mass produced to use once a year....)

I've only played the demo, but so far i think it is a great game! Don't know about spooky - I actually think it is rather hilarious! Definitely don't think it is a game to be taken seriously.....

Now I am off to buy it......

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Dec 19, 11 10:39 AM
It took me a bit over four hours to finish the game...an enjoyable four hours, at that, lol. It may not seem like much from the opening scenes, but once you get to that haunted house, it gets so much better...looking forward to more from this dev.

XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on Dec 19, 11 10:45 AM
maggisaxby wrote:Ah, but Christmas is the PERFECT time for ghost stories!

I agree!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 19, 11 11:29 AM
Hello everyone!

Since we'd like to reserve new threads in our Game Forums for specific game questions and tips/help, I'm going to lock this thread, but please feel free to continue your conversation in the following thread if you'd like:

Welcome to Exorcist 2 forum

If you'd like to talk about a Christmas/happy-themed game wish list, feel free to start one up in the Chit-Chat Corner. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: