cursor wont move

[Post New]by dopeycustard on Dec 19, 11 4:23 AM
Hi, I installed Sherlock Holmes Hound of the Baskervilles a while ago and have only just tried to play it, it loads OK but the cursor will not move. Any ideas

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:cursor wont move

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 19, 11 5:23 AM
Hi dopeycustard

You may have to uncheck the game cursor and use the system cursor.

Have you cleared your browser cache and updated your graphics driver as well as Adobe Flashplayer and shockwave and DirectX.

The updates may allow you to use your game cursor

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

cursor wont move

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 19, 11 7:43 AM
Hi dopeycustard,

As lyrialice mentioned earlier, you might want to go into the game Options and try to uncheck the Custom Cursor box and then try again to move your cursor.

If the cursor is still not moving, be sure to get in touch with Customer Support and one of our Reps will be happy to help you out. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages , and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Also, I'll be moving this thread to the Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles Forum. This way it will be easier for other players to join in on the conversation! Please feel free to continue your discussion over there.

Hope this helps !
bfgKenai

dopeycustard wrote:Hi, I installed Sherlock Holmes Hound of the Baskervilles a while ago and have only just tried to play it, it loads OK but the cursor will not move. Any ideas

Edited on 12/19/2011 at 7:44:06 AM PST

jam580
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:cursor wont move

[Post New]by jam580 on Dec 29, 11 8:06 AM
i need to use my number pad to move my cursor for this game how do i do this. it works with all of my other games---also can't use mouse.

Go to: