dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Gamestopper

[Post New]by dvdiva on Dec 19, 11 5:10 AM
I came across a bug that won't let me continue in the game. I already have 11 out of 12 alchemy elements in the fresco -- the last one I need are the blueberries. The only items remaining in my inventory are a valve and a goblet.

Problem is, there is no fountain in the basement. All the scepters are in place, and are in the correct hands. I know I'm supposed to click on the lever to raise the fountain up, but the lever on the wall is stuck, and it won't register my clicks.

There is no active hotspot for the lever (which is permanently in an "up" position). I think this was because I put in 3 of the scepters into the hands before I had collected all 4 -- only putting the 4th scepter later on after exploring other rooms. However, if the game wanted me to place in all 4 scepters at the same time, then it should have prevented me, by informing me that I needed to have a complete set first before I could use them.

I can't go any further and it's terribly annoying to have gotten this far in the game, only to get stuck.

Edited on 01/03/2012 at 3:34:07 PM PST

Re:Gamestopper

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Dec 30, 11 2:35 AM
Hi dvdiva
You have probably already worked this out by now. You seem to be on track, and the valve and goblet are all you need to complete this puzzle.

I hope this helps.

Edited on 12/30/2011 at 8:23:52 PM PST

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Dec 31, 11 8:10 PM
Spoiler in case you are still stuck (I hope not):

Put the valve on top of the fountain and turn it. Fill the Goblet. Give the stone head in the Forest a drink.

FlatSlewFoot
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,559 Posts

[Post New]by FlatSlewFoot on Dec 31, 11 8:23 PM
dvdiva, don't forget that you have a strategy guide...i used it like CRAZY to get through this cockamamie game lol

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 3, 12 3:27 PM
Thanks to the strategy guide, I know what to do with the valve & goblet.

However, there is no fountain in the basement. All the scepters are in the correct hands. But the lever on the wall is stuck, and is no longer an active hotspot.

I got tired of having to keep restarting this game due to the developer's buggy scripting / coding, so I just got a refund.

Go to: