solfq
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Level 28

[Post New]by solfq on Dec 19, 11 8:10 AM
Pls i need help on level 28 hard mode... someone?
Walktrough in some place?? thanks!

philosophy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Level 28

[Post New]by philosophy on Dec 22, 11 8:51 PM
I've got to 29 so maybe I can help with 28, What's the problem?

[Post New]by hmthelords on Jan 2, 12 7:41 PM
I'm stuck on this level too! I don't know what I'm missing...I have tried every different combination, but can't finish on time! I'm playing normal.

jam_143_dm
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jam_143_dm on Jan 2, 12 8:21 PM
I've only played this level in normal mode, but I think the key to the level is water. I upgraded the sawmill to max, then upgraded the well once before adding another worker. I upgraded the well to max, then repaired and upgraded the apiary to max because you'll need honey both to clear the paths of bees and to buy crystals. Get to the quarry for stone to build the totems, to the farm for grain for the cow, then max out the dairy farm for milk to buy crystals. Lightning will destroy the well a couple of times, so repair it asap. After the totems are built, you can stop collecting stone, and after the buildings are maxed, you can stop collecting wood. Just keep the apiary, grain farm and dairy farm going with water/grain, and keep buying crystals until you reach 7. HTH

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Jan 6, 12 11:25 AM
Thanks Jam. I was having alot of problems with that level. Great help!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 12, 12 1:52 PM
Hi all - I just can't get this one to Gold on Hard and I seem to have tried all the combinations of what to build/upgrade when.

Anyone got any clues please?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 14, 12 4:52 AM
Yaaaay got there now by using the southern, Porcupine route to the Crystal and the Merchants and totally ignoring the northern bridge and route to them!

[Post New]by paulene_roark on Jan 16, 12 10:27 AM
Ok, from memory this is what i did to get gold on hard mode in level 28.... keep in mind that once a building has finished making a resource, it must be collected immediatly. i collected resourced down to water and collect first batch of water and then make way to the wood factory, collect wood and upgrade... collect more resources and another water, when wood is ready again, collect it and upgrade again...there is nothing else you can do now except collect those 3 diamonds, so do that then another water and another wood, with this wood, upgrade wood again and patch road down toward aviary, with the next batch of wood, start aviary and upgrade water, ...all the while continue to collect resources/clear pathways (do not build wood bridge at the top) with next load, upgrade hut,....when water is completely upgraded, start on aviary when that is upgraded fully, start upgrading milk farm, when that is done, upgrade both grainery and bricks...grainery only needs upgrading twice and bricks all the way once this is done, upgrade hut again, then stop collecting wood. If you get all the totems built, stop collecting bricks this is important because you only have time to collect what you absolutely need, always water grainery and aviary as soon as they want water and always give milk farm grain when it asks.... keep your guys as busy as possible by clicking on stuff ahead of tim. good luck collecting wood in this level seems to be the most important so you can upgrade buildings back to back and have them produce top amounts right away.

[Post New]by paulene_roark on Jan 16, 12 10:34 AM
continued from last post,,, with the honey, you want to get the bees by the milk farm first and the then the ones by the grainary, then of course the ones blocking the totem by the aviary, then with the rest buy crystals from the right merchant...the milk farm need to get rid of all porcupines and use the last one to buy the last crystal, you do not need to go past the merchants at the bottom, nor do you need to get the bees up past the brickyard... when you start collecting bricks, start clicking on the brick bridge by the wood farm and then start buiding totems as soon as possible once you have all built stop collecting bricks...always collect water milk, grain and honey every time they are available.

QzQzQzQzQz
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by QzQzQzQzQz on Feb 24, 13 12:54 PM
Has anyone managed to get gold on this level. Using the method described above did not work for me. Any thoughts. I am way short.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Feb 25, 13 6:00 AM
Hi - I saw your question and knew I'd done a walkthrough for this level and found it at:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/195916.page

[Post New]by johnsonfamnyc on Sep 27, 13 3:34 PM
ricoblade wrote:Hi - I saw your question and knew I'd done a walkthrough for this level and found it at:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/195916.page

Yep! ricoblade's tips worked for me on gold hard.

Go to: