bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 20, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

limey_scale
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Re:Welcome to Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey forum

[Post New]by limey_scale on Dec 20, 11 12:21 AM
Good morning fishies - just D/L and went to trial and all I got was a white screen with lines dotted here and there over the screen? will uninstall an re D/L and see if it works and I fancied a Christmas themed game aswell

[Post New]by bmcgirl1998 on Dec 20, 11 7:26 AM
I did not get the white screen -- I got the entire back-story, the request for tutorial help, then error message and the entire game shut down.

I was hoping for a Christmas themed game too!

Oh well!

[Post New]by thechebs1 on Dec 20, 11 8:19 AM
I am also getting the white screen also and not able to play the game.. Sure was hoping to so I could plan another Christmas game. HELP~

maunic2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

White screen & white dots

[Post New]by maunic2 on Dec 20, 11 8:22 AM
Hi everyone! I also got the white screen & white dots. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game manager, uninstalling the game, redownloading and reinstalling it but I got the same results. My computer is not new, but it still exceeds the requirements so if you have any ideas on what I should do next, please tell me for I liked the christmas theme too.

[Post New]by marsha8234 on Dec 20, 11 12:51 PM
I AM HAVING THE SAME TROUBLE AS EVERYONE ELSE. BIG BUMMER AS I WOULD LIKE A NEW CHRISTMAS THEAMED GAME THIS YEAR YOO. PLEASE FIX SOON. THANKS LOADED, REMOVED AND LOADED AGAIN ABOUT 4 TIMES AND STILL NOTHING

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 20, 11 1:58 PM
Hi fishies,

If uninstalling and reinstalling your game didn't do the trick, I'd encourage you to give the other steps in this help article a try as well:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Also, we try to keep all of the technical issues reported for this game in one place, so if you continue to experience these or any other issues, please post them in the following thread:

Post any Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey technical issues here only

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

LasVixen
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by LasVixen on Dec 20, 11 7:31 PM
Got the game downloaded. But I can't find the scarf & mittens.

Phoebe06
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Phoebe06 on Dec 21, 11 8:24 AM
Ditto! It must have something to do with the box on top of the bookshelves but I can't find a way to get up there.

[Post New]by graceslick on Dec 21, 11 1:22 PM
same here, very disappointed was looking for a new Christmas game got a white screen tried everything didn't work , merry x-mas everyone

[Post New]by danswife on Dec 21, 11 5:34 PM
the mittens are in the chest on the balcony. take the stool on the balcony and use it on the chair at the desk to get in the box....still cannot find her hat.

[Post New]by terrains on Dec 21, 11 8:22 PM
thechebs1 wrote:I am also getting the white screen also and not able to play the game.. Sure was hoping to so I could plan another Christmas game. HELP~

[Post New]by aniWesa on Dec 24, 11 4:17 PM
Nice Lapland scenes!

Go to: