bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

The Mac version of Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey is here!

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 20, 11 12:35 AM
Want to try the Mac version of this game? You can always check it out by going here. The game play for this game will be the same as the PC version so you can use this forum at any time to get some tips, or ask questions to the other Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey players.

Be sure to get in touch with our tech support if you need technical assistance for your Mac game, through our Webform or if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to our Live Chat. If you want to find answers online you can take a look at the Mac Game Errors help article.

Please click on the FAQ link to the right side of this page if you want to learn more on how to use the forums.

Happy Gaming!
bfgKenai

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey is here!

[Post New]by belamba on Dec 20, 11 12:56 AM
D/L on Mac right now. Reading of the Tech issues with fishes running Windows...interesting to see if the Mac version runs ok. Here's hoping as game looks like fun!
So good to get a Mac release same day as PC users!

Edited to say this is a fun game and quite challenging. Super graphics, and a real Xmas feel to it. Music is same as a famous UK TV ad...so find myself wanting to eat chocolate whilst playing lol!
No tech issues so far.

Edited on 12/20/2011 at 1:48:46 AM PST

[Post New]by ready2play on Dec 20, 11 5:02 AM
I could not get the game to open properly

[Post New]by miss_ndavis on Dec 20, 11 11:46 AM
I could not open the game.

[Post New]by spaniard1 on Dec 20, 11 12:27 PM
I'm also trying to play the Mac version of this game but it wont open and asks me to send a report to apple as the game 'quit unexpectedly'

[Post New]by Archietina on Nov 12, 13 10:08 AM
Does not work for me, just wasted my money

Go to: