I'm dressed but not dressed.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Dec 20, 11 5:43 AM
I found all the items of clothing, put them on, and it said she didn't like the pompom on her hat. Unable to do anything about it, have the heart amulet and the elves keep telling me I am not dressed. Have checked the walkthrough, searched every bit of the room, and the hint still keeps telling me I need to get dressed. Have put on the pants, the jacket, the boots, the scarf, and the mittens. Anyone have this problem? And what did you do about it? I am stuck.

puzzle_player
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:I'm dressed but not dressed.

[Post New]by puzzle_player on Dec 20, 11 6:03 AM
Have you put on the hat?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Dec 20, 11 6:30 AM
To my knowledge my pompom is still on my hat so try just going outside and talking to the elves as that is what I did and we were off to Lapland.

[Post New]by heatherington on Dec 20, 11 7:10 AM
I can't find the scarf and mittens. I'm sure I HAD the mittens because I remember getting them off the bed, but now they are not in my inventory and I'm sure I never had the scarf. Where the heck are they!

And yes, I looked all around the bed and I've been in the treasure chest over the desk, what a fat lot of good that did me cause she won't wear the necklace.

Edited on 12/20/2011 at 7:13:45 AM PST

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Dec 20, 11 7:25 AM
She had everything on, including the scarf.. it appeared on her when I put the mittens on...but then I saw a faint outline of a scarf outside by the sleigh, and when I clicked on it, and went back to her, the scarf was gone, but once I placed it on her, it worked. Minor glitch, I guess, but at least I didn't have any other problems with the game.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Dec 20, 11 12:41 PM
This game's got quite a few glitches in it.

Draclvr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Draclvr on Dec 22, 11 7:35 AM
Heatherington, the mittens are not on the bed. Try looking outside.

[Post New]by muede50 on Dec 27, 11 5:53 PM
Where does one find the scarf?

Go to: