garlin75
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

really needs a skip option

[Post New]by garlin75 on Dec 20, 11 11:22 AM
I do really love this game but it would be so much better if there were a skip option especially for the dreadful old style arcade games. The walkthrough from one website is really useless and without a skip it seems I am unable to finish the game. Is there a possibility of adding a skip feature and letting us all have it in an upgrade to our versions?

I can't stand that arcade game with the trees, especially the way it works using the mouse to click the arrows. I have though of paying my son in law to do it for me but he doesn't like it either.

Re:really needs a skip option

[Post New]by hissongbird on Feb 25, 12 5:29 PM
I'd like to agree: there needs to be a skip button for the arcade games. There are skip buttons for other games, why not the arcade ones? I really like this game, but I just don't have the speed to move the cursor fast enough to get past these games, so I'm stuck with having bought something I can't play. Very frustrating!!

beckykay
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by beckykay on Mar 2, 12 3:42 PM
agreed.

hdleono13
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by hdleono13 on May 22, 12 11:00 AM
I hope the develper sees the problem everyone is having with the arcade games. I can't get past the plane one. I am disabled and can't use my hands very well anymore. I like the game but it's frustrating. I hate to ask for a refund but I'm stuck with no way out. Maybe they'll do an update and add a skip option.

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on May 22, 12 11:59 AM
That's exactly what I thought when I played TinyBang for the first time, but on the other hand I appreciate that you can't skip and have to see it through instead.
This is one of the things that make this game so unique.

And fishies - you just have to concentrate when playing the arcade-like mini games. You may fail a couple of times, but this game is so amazing - it's just worth it!
The walkthrough can help with very useful hints where to go next (I refer to the plane problem). If you take some notes and watch your steps carefully, you will succeed.

Don't give up!

[Post New]by shortstuff9559 on May 24, 12 8:55 AM
I agree , I like this game but the arcade games sucks. I dont care for arcade games if i did i would play them on bfg. With this game i am being forced to play arcade games . I am at the one with the plane . I am not fast enough and i have an old machine.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on May 25, 12 7:19 AM
am having trouble with the levers in the satellite puzzle, I know what is required but I am having trouble with the levers,.... SPOILER ... I follow the colour sequence click on the levers and they do not always move I am really stuck is it a glitch ? or is it me or my macbook any ideas

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on May 25, 12 8:52 AM
OK DONE IT... DER I WAS TRYING TO DO IT TOO QUICKLY NOW ON TO THE SHIP UGH GREAT GAME BUT WISH I COULD SKIP THE ARCADE GAMES

[Post New]by jabkcks on May 27, 12 5:20 AM
I was enjoying this game except for the boring arcade games - and got on the forum to see if there was a workaround - only to find I am not alone! It was okay the first time,cute, nostalgic, but a little goes a long way.....and being forced to play them to continue, I choose to quit.

[Post New]by Luebbering5821 on Jun 2, 12 9:23 AM
I agree!!!!! I would learn how to play use the Nintendo, play station, xbox contoller games if I wanted to thse kinds of games.

Go to: