Sunspangle
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

How to delete a review

[Post New]by Sunspangle on Dec 20, 11 11:52 AM
Hi Folks:

Does anyone know if there is a way to delete a review I posted?
I posted a bad review for this game, but since posting it I kept trying to get through the level I was having trouble with (not wanting to accept defeat) and discovered what I was doing wrong. I now LOVE this game and have finished it.

Is there a way to delete my review, or is it destined to remain on the books forever? Mine was the only one, so it really stands out. Can anyone help?

Thank you

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:How to delete a review

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 4, 12 10:58 AM
Hi Sunspangle,

Unfortunately, once submitted, you cannot edit/add to/delete the reviews that are left on our game pages. This is one of the reasons why we encourage users to finish playing the game before leaving a review.

(from the Big Fish Game Reviews - Now Available! thread)

How much of the game should I play before submitting a review?
If you’ve played the demo and don’t intend on playing the full version of that game, please feel free to submit your review right away. If you’re going to play the full version, however, you may want to wait until you finished the game before submitting your review. Please keep in mind that once submitted, you will not be able to add to or edit your review.

Also,

What is the difference between a forum review and a Big Fish Game Review?
Forum reviews are posted immediately while reviews submitted on the game pages go through a moderation process before being accepted. Also, while users are free to edit or delete their forum review after posting, once a review is submitted on the game page there currently isn’t a way to delete or edit the review.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Support.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: