Mirror Shards

[Post New]by cdumire on Dec 20, 11 4:24 PM
I am having trouble with the mirror at the end. I found all the shards and the sticky pollen and tried to use both to finish.. Keeps saying I do not have all my shards. I even hit hint and it directs me to the mirror..Is anyone else having this problem?

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Re:Mirror Shards

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Jan 2, 12 4:07 AM
I too am getting the same message..what is going on with this game.

[Post New]by bedbug12 on Jan 10, 12 2:21 PM
i found that i had only had two shards the third was just above the mirror to the left , eventually the hint told me where to go and i finished the game good luck

[Post New]by queena43 on Feb 1, 12 11:41 AM
I too cannot get the last mirror shard. I clicked on strategy guide to help. It tells me to click on the demon, then get the brush from the bookshelf. I clicked on the demon the second I walked in the door and he is long gone. I had a brush but it is no longer in my inventory. I cannot go any further until I can somehow get the brush!! Any ideas?? Frustrating

Puzzler924
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Puzzler924 on Feb 20, 12 7:02 AM
I have looked all over the scene in the room of the Cockwork Sailor, but I cannot find the brush that is supposed to pick up the sticky pollen glue. Without the glue, I cannot glue the mirror together. Can anyone help me find this brush?

Edited on 02/20/2012 at 7:31:32 AM PST

Puzzler924
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Puzzler924 on Feb 20, 12 8:01 AM
After I posted my message about not being able to find the brush to pick up the sticky pollen, I read the post above mine, and it mentioned a brush on the bookcase in the room where the mirror is to be put together. Thank you so very much Queena43 for that piece of info. I was then able to access the brush and finish the game.

Mirror Shards

[Post New]by sks5761550 on Nov 11, 12 9:00 AM
cdumire wrote:I am having trouble with the mirror at the end. I found all the shards and the sticky pollen and tried to use both to finish.. Keeps saying I do not have all my shards. I even hit hint and it directs me to the mirror..Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by sks5761550 on Nov 11, 12 9:01 AM
I, too, can't find the last shard. I have the brush but it says there is another one where the flower is. Can't get to it.
Any suggestions?

heletia
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by heletia on Mar 12, 13 5:05 PM
I collected the first 2 shards ok and put them on the mirror - i should NOT have done that but waited until I had all three!!!! then went to the library and moved the books to get the brush, used the spoon on the flower and got the pollen onto the brush but missed the third shard. I cannot get back into that flower scene with the flower either to get the third shard. So the mirror still asks for more shards and the hint ONLY points back to the mirror.

I am going to play it all again from scratch using a new name.. that's all I can think of.

Edited on 03/12/2013 at 5:07:23 PM PST

Go to: