Draclvr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

No Santa's Star in the Treasury

[Post New]by Draclvr on Dec 20, 11 6:56 PM
I've got the Pentagram and done all the hidden object scenes. After I solved the matching symbols on the reindeer/sleigh keyed puzzle, I pushed the button in the middle. Nothing happened. Checked the walkthrough and it appears some "cake layer" thing was supposed to pop up in the floor and I should get Santa's Star to combine with the Pentagram.

No pop-up in the floor and no Santa's Star... Is this a glitch? Please say I don't have to start over?????

Edited on 12/20/2011 at 6:57:20 PM PST

Cynkee
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:No Santa's Star in the Treasury

[Post New]by Cynkee on Dec 21, 11 6:30 AM
Exact same thing happened to me. No tiered floor, nothing. Can't use my pentagram paper anywhere. I don't want to start over either!

Draclvr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Draclvr on Dec 21, 11 5:05 PM
The only suggestion was to uninstall and reinstall, but that didn't help. So, there was nothing for it but to start over. The second time I solved the matching puzzle - I held my breath! - it worked.

[Post New]by Kittyluvr22 on Dec 26, 12 10:46 AM
Same thing happening to me...no Santa's star. Like you, I really don't want to start over, but I have been enjoying the game and DO want to finish it. Oh well.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Jan 2, 13 9:09 AM
I got an access error at that point (after the memory game) so I never did get my star. I had to start the game over, guess nothing else works.

[Post New]by hazelton on Jan 5, 14 1:14 PM
me to, I have a pentagram piece of paper but nothing to compare it to. the floor doesn't move.

Go to: