rthomas
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

the wood maze?

[Post New]by rthomas on Dec 20, 11 11:58 PM
Gees I must be the so dense, since I can't find anyone here whose needed help with the dang wood maze. I can't get thru that maze with expert time to save my life? If someone can give me a strategy I'd be truely grateful.
Raine

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:the wood maze?

[Post New]by govols2 on Dec 21, 11 12:03 AM
Is that the one on the first island where your person is clearing the little wood piles ? or a later one with fog ?

tyler2
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by tyler2 on Dec 21, 11 12:58 AM
This one drove me crazy until I realized that there was a pattern to it. It took awhile for me to figure out which ones to chop so that it didn't trigger the boulders falling down. When I did finally get it, then I noticed that there's a drawing on the back wall of the cave and it gives you the pattern. I didn't think that was so funny at the time because I'd just spent an hour figuring it out

A hint is to start chopping at the fourth row down. Once you have the path figured out it's easy to make the time, even in expert mode, and you can get through it without triggering any boulders.

[Post New]by Sushiqueen on Jan 1, 12 3:08 AM
"I noticed that there's a drawing on the back wall of the cave and it gives you the pattern. "

I canot believe I never noticed that! Now it seems so obvious!! Thank you tyler2, you are my new hero!

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jan 6, 12 4:27 AM
Thanks so much! I completed the game in expert mode and just couldn't get through this level with 3 stars. It bugged me to no ends. I had played the level over and over again and couldn't do it. Thanks for letting us know where the map was! Thanks a million!

[Post New]by purplesage60 on Jan 6, 12 8:20 AM
Thank you so much tyler2!! I was about to throw in the towel and just give up.

tyler2
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by tyler2 on Feb 17, 12 3:06 AM
Just wanted to say thank you back, I'm glad it was a help. It's nice to hear back and know that you were able to lend a hand!

AndaO
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by AndaO on Jun 11, 13 5:31 AM
I HATED this level. just couldn't figure it out. Thanks for the clue. It was especially frustrating because going back to try for gold in Expert mode, I would have to at least make it through before I could access any of the upper levels that I ALREADY had completed w/ gold.

Go to: