cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 21 December 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Dec 21, 11 12:02 AM
Any comments fishes?

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Re:Todays DD 21 December 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Dec 21, 11 12:38 AM
Boring. Too repetitive. I kept waiting for the levels to mix it up a little or something... different graphics... different M3 types... anything. BUT all it does is repeat the same basic screen over and over with the same few poor quality graphics to match. The screen shape does change but it's not enough to add interest. I really wanted to love this game too because it's the type where you buy upgrades, in this case to decorate a Christmas scene. At first I thought it would be a buy despite hte older bad graphics because the music sounded Christmasy... but then it just turned repetitive as well... same thing over and over on a loop.

No buy here... doubt I'd even play three. But it really should be a permanent DD price at least because it's no way worth the full price.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Dec 21, 11 10:14 AM
Nice match-3 Christmas game. I didn't have any "slow" problems; the speed was just great. I'm running on Vista with current drivers.

Merry Christmas.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Dec 21, 11 3:57 PM
WOW! What a boring game!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 23, 11 6:29 PM

I have to agree that this game did tend to be on the boring and repetitive side of things but the final upgrade of the house and surroundings was very pretty -- simple yet elegant.

MEnr56

Go to: