bfgRhone
4,302 Posts

Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 21, 11 12:16 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by jennievirginia on Jan 2, 12 2:34 PM
am stuck, I can't find code at top of stairs going up to top of light house, I have fuse and shovel and magnifiner glasses left.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,081 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 2, 12 3:06 PM
jennievirginia wrote:am stuck, I can't find code at top of stairs going up to top of light house, I have fuse and shovel and magnifiner glasses left.

On the wall halfway up the stairs it says NWSNw. On the ground floor is a wall chart showing compass directions with numbers by them. Write down the numbers for N, S and Nw. W isn't on the chart, but you should have revealed the number for W when you mopped up the paint on the floor. Enter those 4 numbers on the key pad.

[Post New]by holiday50 on Jan 9, 12 10:11 PM
have tried to open door of lighthouse with metal bar but it doesn't work please help

[Post New]by madmandy on Jan 15, 12 8:51 AM
where did you find the fuse? i cant find it

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,081 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 15, 12 12:27 PM
holiday50 wrote:have tried to open door of lighthouse with metal bar but it doesn't work please help
You're in the wrong place. The door of the cottage opens with the bar - the lighthouse opens with a key.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,081 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 15, 12 12:32 PM
madmandy wrote:where did you find the fuse? i cant find it
Try the car - bring a bucket of water and a rag.

[Post New]by b2b4s0 on Jan 16, 12 10:06 AM
I can't get the metal bar to work on the door of the cottage. I have reloaded the game and don't know what to do. I have looked at the blog walkthrough and still no luck, please help!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,081 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 16, 12 10:49 AM
b2b4s0 wrote: I can't get the metal bar to work on the door of the cottage. I have reloaded the game and don't know what to do. I have looked at the blog walkthrough and still no luck, please help!
A lot of people confuse the cottage with the lighthouse. Maybe you're in the wrong place.

[Post New]by emytsky on Jan 23, 12 5:09 AM
The morphing stuff is really stupid...getting real old real fast. This game is starting to make me mad....might just forget it and go on to something else.

[Post New]by two_grimreaper on Feb 4, 12 8:04 PM
at the hospital, my numbers well not show up yo open last drawer in the morg and the letters well not move over at the nurses station to go into maturny word

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,081 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 5, 12 3:38 AM
two_grimreaper wrote:at the hospital, my numbers well not show up yo open last drawer in the morg and the letters well not move over at the nurses station to go into maturny word
Did you find your code in the speaker outside? The numbers won't move until you've seen those. And you won't be able to find the word for the nurse's tablet until you've opened the door in the morgue.

[Post New]by MsTora on Feb 10, 12 6:37 PM
I can not find the wires to fix the spanking machine. I have blood, sweat, but no tears. I was reading the walk through and I read something about a broken intercom. I do not see a broken intercom. The only broken intercom i seen was at the begining by the front gate. but i cant get back there.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,081 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 11, 12 12:22 AM
MsTora wrote:I can not find the wires to fix the spanking machine. I have blood, sweat, but no tears. I was reading the walk through and I read something about a broken intercom. I do not see a broken intercom. The only broken intercom i seen was at the begining by the front gate. but i cant get back there.
Yes you can get back there. Have you climbed out of the window in the room where the record is playing yet? There is a way out from the courtyard.

[Post New]by ZestyFrench on Feb 16, 12 12:37 PM
I am trying to open the lock on the cage and I don't have the code for it. I know it is on the bathroom mirror but I never noted the order in which to click. Can someone help me please?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 16, 12 1:53 PM
ZestyFrench wrote:I am trying to open the lock on the cage and I don't have the code for it. I know it is on the bathroom mirror but I never noted the order in which to click. Can someone help me please?
If you have steamed up the mirror to see the pattern, order doesn't matter, just up or down.

[Post New]by ZestyFrench on Feb 16, 12 3:45 PM
Thank you Mr Russ but I have clicked and clicked every which way but sideways and the lock wont open. Now I wonder if there is a problem with the game itself. I do have the pattern in the mirror but clicking it up or down doesn't matter, the lock wont open.

Edited on 02/16/2012 at 4:01:20 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 17, 12 1:13 AM
No glitch has been reported with this, CE or SE, so I doubt you're the first.

Start with the pattern on the mirror with gold up and black down. If that doesn't work,
make gold down and black up.

ETA I drew mine. You have an isolated button at top left (black), a diagonal line of four buttons (white), a diagonal line of two buttons (black) with a white button underneath and to the right of the top black one and a row of three buttons, black, white, black, where the black one is underneath the bottom of the two diagonal black ones.

Translate white into up (untouched) and black into down (pressed) first.

ETA You can see the pattern "from a distance" when you first turn the hot tap on. Did you click on the mirror to look at it in close-up? That's the trigger.

Edited on 02/17/2012 at 1:19:46 AM PST

[Post New]by ZestyFrench on Feb 17, 12 9:50 AM
Thank you so much Mr Russ. I followed your hint and finally figured it out. Thanks again.

Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by QueenDairylolz on Feb 18, 12 3:22 PM
bfgRhone wrote:Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/sH6AbR">Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

This link seems to be dead. Maybe Charles Dalimar got to it?

Go to: