How to use blinkers

[Post New]by snowbirdnw on Dec 21, 11 4:42 AM
My Grandson loves to play this game and we just found out they you need to put on the blinkers befor turning and add points. Where do we find the blinker on the keyboard?????? May thanks!!!!!!!!

Re:How to use blinkers

[Post New]by Dream303 on Apr 20, 12 8:59 PM
[ = left blinker signal
] = right blinker signal

Press the buttons again to turn them off.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Apr 25, 13 12:55 PM
You can change the blinkers key though by going to the options I think.

I have them as 1 and 2, left and right respectively that way it is much easier to have that hand controlling them and the other steering.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Feb 16, 14 4:00 PM
sometimes I like to pretend I am on the movie speed.

[Post New]by yoyo23er on Jun 14, 14 8:25 PM
I hate how the game lags when you use the blinkers.

[Post New]by StrangeSounds200 on Jun 29, 14 7:08 PM
Concerning blinkers and the keyboard: You can go into your game settings and reconfigure which buttons you want for blinkers, mirrors, etc.

For instance, in my game, I have the a and d keys configured for the left and right blinkers, the Tab key serves to operate the door, the space bar - the horn, and the c button to control cab vision. I also use the q button for the left mirror and the e button for the right mirror.

On my yoke, I have forward and brakes on the y axis - (the forward and backward on the yoke handle_. Also, once I'm stopped (using back pressure) - then I can go into reverse by again neutralizing the y-handle, then pulling back again to back up.

I could not get the x axis, (left and right handle movements,) to operate steering - I could not configure the game to recognize the left and right x-axis movements. So, I use twisting the yoke to turn left or right. That works.

DerekJeterFan1
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by DerekJeterFan1 on Dec 20, 14 10:23 AM
StrangeSounds200 wrote:Concerning blinkers and the keyboard: You can go into your game settings and reconfigure which buttons you want for blinkers, mirrors, etc.

For instance, in my game, I have the a and d keys configured for the left and right blinkers, the Tab key serves to operate the door, the space bar - the horn, and the c button to control cab vision. I also use the q button for the left mirror and the e button for the right mirror.

On my yoke, I have forward and brakes on the y axis - (the forward and backward on the yoke handle_. Also, once I'm stopped (using back pressure) - then I can go into reverse by again neutralizing the y-handle, then pulling back again to back up.

I could not get the x axis, (left and right handle movements,) to operate steering - I could not configure the game to recognize the left and right x-axis movements. So, I use twisting the yoke to turn left or right. That works.

I've reconfigured my keyboard that way. Works a lot better! Thanks!

Edited on 12/20/2014 at 10:24:19 AM PST

Go to: