bri_rose1978
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by bri_rose1978 on Nov 6, 12 2:43 PM
"I existed in Dire Fate" does seem to make a lot of sense; but besides the MD, who existed in both Dire Grove and Madame Fate?

I mean, we had the Madame Fate bobblehead on the dashboard of our car in Dire Fate, but otherwise nada as far as I can recall.

edited to fix spelling error... stupid typos

Edited on 11/06/2012 at 2:44:21 PM PST


 
Eoarod
Flounder
Flounder
2,391 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Eoarod on Nov 6, 12 2:44 PM
dzzzy wrote:Random solution hopefully someone can make use of

Fine exit dear it's die

Do we have any alternate uses for the x aside from exit?


I had some dzzzy - but I liked "exit" lol - I guess we all thought it was fitting!!!

And...it still may not even be an anagram - eesh! "eee" could be a very small scream - or it could still be any number of other things we've PONDered...(phrases lost in translation, off idioms etc)

 
dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by dogmama on Nov 6, 12 2:44 PM
He may have modified one of Picman's. Can someone look?

 
weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 6, 12 2:45 PM
dogmama wrote:
Hondo wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:Could the "key" Hondo left us actually be a piano key and the three E's have something to do with notes played on a piano?


You'll know more once someone actually finds the key...

The only post Hondo has modified in THIS THREAD is here, but I don't see anything:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/227817.page#4763598


l could be wrong, but shouldn´t it be "bursting at the seams" instead of from?

 
dzzzy
Flounder
Flounder
2,473 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by dzzzy on Nov 6, 12 2:46 PM
If I next read side e it.

Another random solution. Maybe it will help somebody. Personally I like all of the random solutions even if they are likely wrong. When I look at certain arrangements it helps me make new ones.

 

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by MCF_Fan2464 on Nov 6, 12 2:47 PM
bri_rose1978 wrote:"I existed in Dire Fate" does seem to make a lot of sense; but besides the MD, who existed in both Dire Grove and Madame Fate?

I mean, we had the Madame Fate bobblehead on the dashboard of our car in Dire Fate, but otherwise nada as far as I can recall.

edited to fix spelling error... stupid typos


The only other thing i can think of is both had Ravenhearst refferences. But I doubt that's the answer

 
weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 6, 12 2:47 PM
Eoarod wrote:
dzzzy wrote:Random solution hopefully someone can make use of

Fine exit dear it's die

Do we have any alternate uses for the x aside from exit?


I had some dzzzy - but I liked "exit" lol - I guess we all thought it was fitting!!!

And...it still may not even be an anagram - eesh! "eee" could be a very small scream - or it could still be any number of other things we've PONDered...(phrases lost in translation, off idioms etc)

So should we lend the k from Hondo´s key and make an eeek ?

 
bri_rose1978
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by bri_rose1978 on Nov 6, 12 2:50 PM
Well I hope the next time I log in you guys will have solved it; I unfortunately must be going, as I still have to pack for a short trip I'm leaving on tomorrow. I'll check back in tomorrow evening; happy sleuthing everyone!!

 
ccalvert2007
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by ccalvert2007 on Nov 6, 12 2:54 PM
Hondo wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:Could the "key" Hondo left us actually be a piano key and the three E's have something to do with notes played on a piano?


You'll know more once someone actually finds the key...


Some of the KEYS i've come up with:

Sing in Key
Key to a door
Master Key (key to every door in hotel/prison/homes)
Piano keys
KEYboard
MonKEY
DonKEY
Key to a heart
the KEY to getting it right
the KEY to success
QUAYside (leads to the image of the woman on the pier)

 
Hondo
Clownfish
Clownfish
588 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Hondo on Nov 6, 12 2:54 PM
GameLvr30 wrote:I looked at all of Hondo's post from his birthday last year but I didn't find any hidden links.


Getting warmer...

 
1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Nov 6, 12 3:00 PM
It's November 30.

 
atsfgal
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by atsfgal on Nov 6, 12 3:00 PM
Hondo wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:I looked at all of Hondo's post from his birthday last year but I didn't find any hidden links.


Getting warmer...


We DO have a thermostat in here!! Anybody breaking a sweat yet??

 
Hondo
Clownfish
Clownfish
588 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Hondo on Nov 6, 12 3:03 PM
1_of_5 wrote:It's November 30.


Correct. But you still haven't found the key.

to whoever finds it first!

 
dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by dogmama on Nov 6, 12 3:03 PM
I'm on page 11 of Hondo's posts -started at the beginning, but can someone work back from there? Need to do something like get a pizza ready to cook .

Edited on 11/06/2012 at 3:04:25 PM PST


 
GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Nov 6, 12 3:04 PM
Hondo wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:I looked at all of Hondo's post from his birthday last year but I didn't find any hidden links.


Getting warmer...


Is this thinking on the right track or is there actually a link hidden in those posts and I just missed it?

 
Eoarod
Flounder
Flounder
2,391 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Eoarod on Nov 6, 12 3:05 PM
GameLvr - how did you find Hondo's post from his b-day??

weisvonnix - LOL & yep eeek eeek eeek!!!! *runs screaming from clues*

 
GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Nov 6, 12 3:06 PM
I also checked all the twitter and FB links given lately and they all end up in the same places they did in the past.

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 6, 12 3:07 PM
exit's is invalid since there are no ' in plurals. The exit's over there would be fine (exit is).

 
GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Nov 6, 12 3:08 PM
Eoarod wrote:GameLvr - how did you find Hondo's post from his b-day??

weisvonnix - LOL & yep eeek eeek eeek!!!! *runs screaming from clues*


If you click on Hondo's name you can bring up all the posts he's ever made.

Edited on 11/06/2012 at 3:10:41 PM PST


 
dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by dogmama on Nov 6, 12 3:08 PM
GameLvr30 wrote:
Hondo wrote:
GameLvr30 wrote:I looked at all of Hondo's post from his birthday last year but I didn't find any hidden links.


Getting warmer...


Is this thinking on the right track or is there actually a link hidden in those posts and I just missed it?

Go back from there. I'm at page 11 but need to do somethin here. Was working my way to the present.

 
 
 
 
Go to: