Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by MariteB on Jul 16, 15 2:47 PM
Yeah....an update at last. Hope this one is longer than the last. Enjoy everyone on PC.

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

update for pc wahoo!!!!

[Post New]by a1cindy on Jul 16, 15 5:42 PM
totally awesome, finally got norman back and went from level 61 to 63 pretty fast really glad i collected while waiting went from 200,000 coins down to 47,000 fast too, so worth it, love this game

_Frank_
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by _Frank_ on Jul 16, 15 6:29 PM
Diane8722 wrote:

Do you still get more of them if you have >30 of the high demand items??? .

I think the ratio never changes no matter how many you keep.
What you consider high value items now, you will tend to save more of later because they won't be used as much. Binding eggs are the worst. They are required throughout the game and sometimes in multiples. I remember one quest required 12 hours of play just to get all the eggs. That's when the impatient people buy the diamonds. This game is too much fun to bring it to an early end. It's my second job after I get home from my first one!

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on Jul 17, 15 4:58 AM
ok what gives u get an update then tell u to wait for another update currently at lev 65

shelldenj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by shelldenj on Jul 17, 15 5:04 AM
please add me 4801046 i lost my friends due to having to restart game thanks x

[Post New]by bandpett on Jul 17, 15 8:22 AM
Hi, I'm with Frank - I've noticed I'm getting alot of stamps, etc., and no coins when I use a pet lately. What's up with that?
Otherwise, I don't spend a lot of money on this game, just when I get impatient to create something!

c264mag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by c264mag on Jul 17, 15 9:20 AM
this might be dumb asking but what is a binding egg that frank is saying about I lookin my stash but could not find it, on level 35, is it coming up later in game thanks

[Post New]by Lagerick on Jul 17, 15 9:47 AM
I've been on level 61 for quite a while now and cannot move forward because Norman the detective is missing from the game. I've noticed other players have achieved levels higher than this and wonder how they advanced past level 61 without finding Norman? Is an updated fix on the way or am I destined to be stuck on level 61 forever?

[Post New]by Buckoscar on Jul 17, 15 9:47 AM
Still stuck on level 63 saw someone on level 65 after update what have I missed really enjoy game please let us know what is happening

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Jul 17, 15 10:17 AM
c264mag wrote:this might be dumb asking but what is a binding egg that frank is saying about I lookin my stash but could not find it, on level 35, is it coming up later in game thanks

c264 the binding egg is a ZZ zone, in the frozen lands where the troll is. It requires 2 gems, 2 other wrapped gems and another brown gem, you need a lot of them. I think they are the most used in this game. I can't remember the exact name of the requirements, but you will need a lot. It is in the room just beyond where the Wheel of Fortune is. Hope this helps a bit.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Jul 17, 15 10:27 AM
c264mag wrote:this might be dumb asking but what is a binding egg that frank is saying about I lookin my stash but could not find it, on level 35, is it coming up later in game thanks

---------------------------
the binding egg has to be crafted. It takes 5 things to open it. Its on a tree limb by the winter garden, (Where Henry the Troll was standing)

jadette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jadette on Jul 17, 15 12:30 PM
Lagerick wrote:I've been on level 61 for quite a while now and cannot move forward because Norman the detective is missing from the game. I've noticed other players have achieved levels higher than this and wonder how they advanced past level 61 without finding Norman? Is an updated fix on the way or am I destined to be stuck on level 61 forever?

Hi, I have this problem on my iPad game - I sent the following message to Big Fish:

"Hi, I am currently on level 61 (iPad version) and just received the last item of the 'Rune Scroll' - at the same time I have just completed the last requirement of the Detective currently stood in the Craftsman District - before I went to the Detective to claim my last coins, I opted to use the 'Rune Scroll' first which has made ALL the characters disappear meaning I am no longer able to claim the coins from the Detective and unable to continue the game. The icon of the detective is still showing below Prof. Pinfeathers and selecting the 'Go to' button simply highlights the area the Detective was stood in - have I completely wrecked my gameplay or is there a way around this? Please, please help! Thanks in advance!"

I think the problem lies with placing the last item into the rune scroll BEFORE claiming the coins from Norman but do think there's a glitch as you should not be able to complete the rune scroll before you claim the coins from Norman. I am led to believe the next update will sort it all out, so hang on in there and collect heaps of stuff ready for the new tasks good luck

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Jul 17, 15 12:58 PM

Binding Egg is zz in tree by troll/archeologist in Ice Mountain. I'm only level 25 and it's causing me grief!!

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Jul 17, 15 1:08 PM
Hi all you helpful folks out there!

So what level do I need the 200,000 coins for??? I am already saving up.

At what level do the HOS's stop giving stamps, or is that incorrect info?

Aside from the holiday pets, which I do not have access to (well, I have the Yeti egg, but no cards, and on "android" system so don't get ), which pets would you bother to craft?? I have a few eggs (snail, lemur, puppy, pig), but not sure I want to spend the coins if no more value than the cat or griffin I already have. I have not yet received a gold chest, although I am getting silver's almost half the time now that I am checking for "tells".

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jul 17, 15 1:19 PM
Diane...........you ALWAYS need coins..........this game gets more and more expensive..........so do HOS's over and over til you

HOS's don't stop giving out stamps........you have incorrect info. Hard to come by sometimes........but they do keep dropping.

I have had pretty good results with the pig.........the others not so much....but that is in my game........your game might be different. The cat and griffin hardly ever (or never) give gold chests.

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on Jul 17, 15 4:02 PM
unbelievable that u have to wait for another update after such and such await what is wrong with these knuckle heads, I' m beginning to wonder who their business consultant is or for that matter if they even have one, maybe they should hold a consensus from us gamers ? !!! my apologies for the critique but someone has to put this in the right perspective that what it is! what a total let down, I vote to give them 5 demerits, anyone care to add to that vote now, yes or no, let them know your displeasure and scorn,please vote!

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 7:58:36 AM PST

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Jul 17, 15 5:14 PM
I agree with you Mountain 71. That was such a small update and only took us to level 65 and now we are stuck again on that level and can't move forward. I wonder what is going on also. Any comments??

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on Jul 17, 15 6:24 PM
yeah like'' what is wrong with this picture?

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jul 17, 15 6:35 PM
MsMarmar wrote:

c264 the binding egg is a ZZ zone, in the frozen lands where the troll is. It requires 2 gems, 2 other wrapped gems and another brown gem, you need a lot of them. I think they are the most used in this game. I can't remember the exact name of the requirements, but you will need a lot. It is in the room just beyond where the Wheel of Fortune is. Hope this helps a bit.

It's a ZZ area in the Ice Rock area in the tree on the upper right. It requires 2 Immortal Treasures, 2 Crystals of Twilight, and 2 Sparkle Flamers.

Missing Detective, 'Norman'

[Post New]by Lagerick on Jul 17, 15 6:44 PM
Yes Jadette, you are absolutely right. I too am on iPad and went through the same sequences as you explained. Maybe cart before horse but getting frustrated while others have some how made it to level 65 now. I guess all we can do is wait and collect until it's coming out our ears, and hope a fix is on the way.

Go to: