Kitchen

[Post New]by flaneur on Dec 21, 11 4:32 PM
i can't get out the kitchen! try to go left, nothing! can only go to storehouse!

Re:Kitchen

[Post New]by dondeken on Jan 1, 12 10:11 AM
the icecream scoop cant be used behind fridge door therefore cant get out of kitchen screen size seems to be problem

[Post New]by arubaagain on Jan 2, 12 6:02 PM
dondeken wrote:the icecream scoop cant be used behind fridge door therefore cant get out of kitchen screen size seems to be problem

[Post New]by jeanos on Jan 4, 12 9:54 PM
There is a glass bowl with a wafer about half way beside the fridge door put the scoop of ice cream in there.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Jan 12, 12 8:45 PM
Can't reach the scoop either. I had to use 3 hints to even find the bowl, then 2 more to locate the scoop but I can't see it and can't seem to reach it.

Agreed that screen size seems to be the problem. I'd like to play the game if I could get the durned ice cream. I really don't care if it's not civilized to eat out of the carton or not.

[Post New]by momu10 on Jan 22, 12 8:59 AM
me too is the a way to get to the scoop or should i cut my losses. piss off

cloh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by cloh on Feb 4, 12 10:42 PM
I can't get to the scoop either. Hint will highlight it next to fridge but I can't see it or grab it. Any fixes for this?

[Post New]by children8_2000 on Feb 11, 12 11:40 PM
So can we get our money back for this game, since we cant finish the kitchen?

[Post New]by suederleajess1 on Jun 7, 12 6:03 AM
has anyone been able to get the ladle?

[Post New]by suederleajess1 on Aug 3, 12 8:50 AM
can we get our money back because we cant get the scoop does anyone know?

[Post New]by thomp1818 on May 13, 14 4:43 PM
Same here, anyone from Big Fish listening?

[Post New]by Xoannon on Jul 5, 14 11:45 AM
I just played the demo and deleted it for the same reason. Can only barely see the dish, scoop is way off screen. Hint shows the edge of the sparkles off screen to the left behind the fridge door. Tried it windowed, tried different screen resolution, only left me with less of the picture, not more. Since many people seem to have played through this game, I have to assume this only happens for certain systems/ graphics displays. At any rate, if I can't click something that's off screen, I can't play the game. Shame. I was enjoying it up until that point.

[Post New]by pookiemarty on Nov 1, 14 4:03 AM
I am stuck at the fridge ie cant get to ice cream scoop off screen can anyone help? soo frustrating

Go to: