Any comments fishes?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Todays DD 23 December 11

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 22, 11 1:43 AM
Well cleoladycat,
I'm not sure as to whether this game is a winner or not as this is a game from 2006.
Cheers

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Dec 22, 11 4:40 AM
The write up was so cute I had to preview it. It's basically space invaders in chicken suits and a great sense of humor. It does start from the beginning each time, and since I would probably never get past the third level, I'm going to pass on it. I may get it for my daughter though, it's almost worth the DD price just for the play in!

schubert2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by schubert2 on Dec 22, 11 10:02 AM
You don't start from the beginning each time you lose (unless you haven't finished the first wave). You will always return to the wave you are currently on when you lose (unless you choose to start a new game). You also can get extra lives as you go along. I'm not a big fan of shooter types of games (not particularly good at them either), but this one's a real winner. Great humor! Great play system!! Great game!!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 22, 11 5:41 PM
schubert2 wrote:You don't start from the beginning each time you lose (unless you haven't finished the first wave). You will always return to the wave you are currently on when you lose (unless you choose to start a new game). You also can get extra lives as you go along. I'm not a big fan of shooter types of games (not particularly good at them either), but this one's a real winner. Great humor! Great play system!! Great game!!!

You want to tell me how? I finished up to Wave 3 or 4 and when I lose THAT wave -- it says GAME OVER and it sends me right back to the VERY BEGINNING to Wave 1. It does NOT ask me if I want to continue the game, it just tells me that I'll be STARTING the game ALL OVER AGAIN. I've played and replayed and replayed and it does this same thing again and again so I don't know what you're seeing that allows you to return to the wave that was lost.

MENr56

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Dec 22, 11 5:49 PM
I'm lousy at arcade games now, I can't seem to get past the pop the balloons level and it does start over each time, with having to shoot the gigantic chicken. How do you get it to resume on the same wave you just lost?

Go to: