Welcome to Rainbow Mystery forum

[Post New]by omerez on Feb 5, 10 5:20 AM
[u]
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rainbow Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rainbow Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Rainbow Mystery forum

[Post New]by havasusandy on Apr 1, 10 9:37 AM
Is this where I ask a question?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 1, 10 9:41 AM
Welcome to the pond havasusandy!

You can certainly ask a question here! You can also create your own discussion by clicking in the 'create new discussion' button in the main forum. It's best to make the subject line as specific as possible so that other fishies can help find an answer for you.

Happy Posting!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by TisEyerish on Feb 13, 12 1:30 PM
How on earth do you win this game? I have accumulated better than 22 million points, but it just keeps bringing me back to the first screen. There has to be more to it than this...what am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by Jancis on Feb 14, 12 2:55 PM
I've played this game ever since it appeared on Big fish.Over and over. I'm still playing it
over & yes you guessed it, over again. I don't play the challenge part of the game. I can't even do the regular game.But I work at it over & over.I love the character & the art
I really want to help her, with trying to put her homeland back together,BUT, I'm just
playing,and ENJOYING ,over & over. Jancy

rcuber
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rcuber on Jul 9, 12 7:34 AM
I have download the trial game.
After crossing the bridge the computer is restarted.
i don't know what is the problem with this game.
thanks for help

Go to: