bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream are here! December 21, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 22, 11 4:13 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream are here! December 21, 2011

[Post New]by Tjs100 on Dec 25, 11 2:24 PM
Can't put water valve on in basement. Can go no further

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream are here! December 21, 2011

[Post New]by Sylim69 on Dec 25, 11 6:20 PM
I m also stuck at the basement with the water valve? Is there a special way to mount it on?

Water valve mounting doesn't work

[Post New]by Coqui123 on Dec 26, 11 8:39 AM
Stuck in the basement. The walkthrough guide states that you need to " click on it" but it doen't go. It will not mount. Anyone knows how to do it?

[Post New]by Tjs100 on Dec 27, 11 4:17 PM
Keep trying the valve, it goes on eventually.

[Post New]by Valent125 on Dec 27, 11 6:34 PM
Stuck in the basement too. Can't attach the valve

[Post New]by kullerbytta on Dec 30, 11 3:14 PM
I am about to give up : ( One hour of trying to get the valve in place!
I play a lot of games, this sucks!

[Post New]by Conmac55 on Dec 30, 11 9:47 PM
Same here

[Post New]by Conmac55 on Dec 30, 11 10:05 PM
Found this post. It works!

I was finally able to attach it by magnifying the insert box, wherein I then saw an outline of the valve handle above the stem, and, while still magnified, put the handle over the outline, and it popped on. Don't ask me why.

[Post New]by Sylim69 on Jan 1, 12 12:58 AM
Yes! That works!!

[Post New]by 1jessica9 on Jan 18, 12 11:56 PM
Sylim69 wrote:I m also stuck at the basement with the water valve? Is there a special way to mount it on?

I've tried for two days to put the valve on. I don't get any outline of the valve handle either so that doesn't work for me. Solution?

[Post New]by SofeaMS on Jan 21, 12 6:25 AM
Tried it just now and it works after the fourth time reinstalled the game. You have to click on the valve and when its enlarge...zoom in closer and then put on the valve... Yup ...Thanks for sharing the tip gamers.

Deleted due to forum error

[Post New]by redwonder on Jan 30, 12 1:42 AM

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 3:00:17 AM PST

[Post New]by redwonder on Jan 30, 12 1:44 AM

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 3:02:17 AM PST

[Post New]by purdyrae on Mar 14, 12 2:32 AM
Are there any further area with similar problems? Have just done the
valve wow......

[Post New]by debrabayer on Mar 29, 12 5:44 PM
All through the game you have to be very precise on where you put an item. I found it easier to slowly move the item in the area it should be and when you hit it just right it takes it.

Edited on 03/31/2012 at 11:02:44 AM PST

[Post New]by GinaBThinagain on Apr 14, 12 3:17 PM
SofeaMS wrote: You have to click on the valve and when its enlarge...zoom in closer and then put on the valve... Yup ...Thanks for sharing the tip gamers.

At first "zoom in closer" had me stumped. One I realized that I had to use my fingers to enlarge the scene, it worked the first time I tried it.

Lady_Cara
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,062 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cara on May 19, 12 4:39 PM
Thanks so much for the tip. It finally worked - I was getting very frustrated. Sounds like a glitche BFG needs to fix.

Lady_Cara
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,062 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cara on May 19, 12 7:40 PM
Ok - now I can't get the newspaper to go under the door so I can get the key to leave the room. I have enlarged it and it still doesn't work. Any tips? I'm starting to get real frustrated again!

[Post New]by Refundcrapgame on Jul 6, 13 6:52 AM
Click on the newspaper and it will go under the door.

I can't find the screwdriver (hint) "on the wall near the door" to unscrew the wall plate and to get the key to drop on the newspaper. Any clues anyone? I've been totally thru the game before and gotten past it.

Go to: