how do you get to the mini games

[Post New]by Unuicorn2271 on Dec 23, 11 12:10 PM
help i have finished all levels and don't know how to get to the other levels of the mini games and how do you get 4 stars on the levels.

Bilyeu5
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:how do you get to the mini games

[Post New]by Bilyeu5 on Jan 18, 12 6:40 AM
I was playing the easiest mode and not getting any mini-games. Couldn't figure out why everyone liked this game so much as it was boring, boring, boring. Switched to normal mode and now I am earning keys and so forth. Assume I will soon get to the mine and various mini-games?
Unfortunately, this mode also comes with a timer. Hope it is fairly generous so I don't get too frustrated.

Bingoslots
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Bingoslots on Jan 28, 12 10:11 AM
I have a question about when the Bonus Square Match is recognized? It seems that when a match is made over the Bonus Square you do not automatically get one of the 5 keys to the mini-games. Usually it takes a couple of matches however it sometimes take 5 or ten matches. What is the criteria for awarding keys after the match is made or is it only a random function?

kcobb0419
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kcobb0419 on Apr 18, 12 6:36 PM
You have to match the color it's looking for. The outline of the bonus square is a specific color - you have to make a match of that color in order to get the key.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 24, 12 12:42 AM
kcobb0419 wrote:You have to match the color it's looking for. The outline of the bonus square is a specific color - you have to make a match of that color in order to get the key.

Maybe it would be better if you said you need to make a match INSIDE the color square?

Dynamix_
Narwhal
Narwhal
36,723 Posts

[Post New]by Dynamix_ on Aug 16, 13 4:58 AM
Yes, it would.

Go to: