Haunted Legends: Queen of Spades HELP! iPad Version

[Post New]by Nikki3570 on Dec 23, 11 12:46 PM
PLEASE HELP! I really need help to go on with this game. I am stuck on the chapter four part of the walkthrough given on this website. I dont know what two doors that lead to a hallway, that they are talking about. Please help I will be very grateful.

Edited on 12/23/2011 at 5:56:07 PM PST

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Haunted Manor: Queen of Spades

[Post New]by Liasmani on Dec 23, 11 1:01 PM
Haunted Legends: Queen of Spades? Haunted Manor: Queen of Death? They should have a walkthrough posted on the blog.

[Post New]by Nikki3570 on Dec 23, 11 4:30 PM
I am following the walkthrough for queen of spades and I am stuck on the chapter four part of it. I went into the mansion but I don't know about the two doors to the right cuz I see only one....unless I am missing something...

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 23, 11 4:36 PM
Hi nikki3570

You have mixed up 2 game names. Which one is it Haunted Legends Queen of Spades or Haunted Manor Queen of Death.

eta Are you following the correct walkthrough

Edited on 12/23/2011 at 4:41:18 PM PST

Re:Haunted Legends: Queen of Spades HELP!

[Post New]by Nikki3570 on Dec 23, 11 4:58 PM
Sorry it's the haunted legends:queen of spades and yes I was following the right walkthrough

[Post New]by Nikki3570 on Dec 23, 11 4:59 PM
Someone who has played this game please help me I really need it!

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 23, 11 5:05 PM
Hi Nikki3570

It is some time since I played the game but here goes.

When you are in the pantry facing the dog there should be an opening on the left side into a cellar? when the dog chases the mouse ? he goes out the door on the right

Hope that helps as I am just going of to bed now

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Dec 23, 11 5:54 PM
Nikki, if you are playing Queen of Spades on the iPad, there are several differences in the iPad game and the PC game, which is why the walkthrough is confusing. In the iPad game there is no hallway off of the room to the right (where you found the dead man at the table). If you have found a meat cleaver or a knife, use it to unjam the door to the left in the foyer and access the areas over there. Hope that helps.

Re:Haunted Legends: Queen of Spades HELP! iPad Version

[Post New]by Nikki3570 on Dec 23, 11 6:01 PM
Okay thanks for all the help guys! I have now crossed the river but I could not go into the house but I got the gas mask so I went into the room where I used the gas mask and I found the countess but thats all. I didn't get the amulet from the fire in front of the house that you have to cross the river to get to. I really wished there was a strategy guide for this ....

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Dec 23, 11 6:36 PM
Nikki, I played the iPad game two weeks ago, so I am trying to remember the differences between my iPad game and my PC game. If I remember, in the iPad game you never go into the house across the river (which you do with the PC game) but I think I had to go over there twice to do a Hidden Object scene and get something out of the fire area. Also, the walkthrough has multiple upper area rooms plus lower cellar levels, you will not have that in the iPad game, which is why the walkthrough is at times more confusing than helpful. Hope that helps, good luck with your game, Queen of Spades is one of my favorite games.

[Post New]by charlie460 on Apr 12, 12 7:50 PM
can some1 tell where's the 9 of spades ?

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 12, 12 8:02 PM
From the library, go up the steps, through the swinging doors in the back and into the hatch.

Go through the right door. On the lower left of the screen, on top of the table by the flowerpot, you'll find the 9 of spades.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Blazesable on Oct 28, 12 3:35 PM
I am playing the iPad version. I can't get into the library. I have all the pieces to the countesses machine except the pumping organ. Where is it? I don't have any tools left. I've been everywhere more than once. The walk through shows lots of rooms I've never seen. I never got fuel or a burning torch. But I did put out out the fire and get the amulet.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 28, 12 3:55 PM
Welcome to the Forums, Blazesable.

I scrolled through walkthrough a bit too, and I think I found some information that will help with finding the pumping organ.

It looks like you get that (which the game calls the vacuum hose) by playing a hidden object scene in the bedroom where you also found the amulet. It's actually the second time you'll do a HOS in that spot - the first time around, the butterfly key was added to your inventory.

You can click here to see a screenshot of that HOS. (The hose is marked "6".)

The iOS version is a little bit different than the downloadable version for this game. You can read more about in the post here.

I'm also going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades Forum now to keep things tidy.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Blazesable on Oct 28, 12 8:15 PM
I have the vacuum hose I need an organ that is put into a jar at the machine ???

[Post New]by Brian4usa on Nov 12, 12 1:22 PM
This is very difficult with two versions of the game out there. I can,t find the last card I need. Is it in the library of the ipad version? How do I get past the guard?

[Post New]by jlsycks on Apr 20, 13 6:14 AM
I absolutely love this game! First I downloaded the free version, was "hooked" and bought the extended one. Unfortunately, now the game isn't letting me go any further. I've pretty much cleared out every room...hidden object searches, etc. Now all I'm doing is bouncing from room to room, doing nothing.. The game has lost all excitement. I still have a lot of tools left, but nowhere to use them....yes, I try everywhere and it tells me they can't be used there. I collected all but one card...the queen of spades. I've made it to the withered-up old lady, but the rooms shown on the walk through don't exist on the iPad version, or the doors don't open. Can someone please tell me what my next step should be?
Thanks!

[Post New]by IndoEireannGirl on Apr 23, 13 11:06 AM
Okay I've just about finished a very confusing game trying to reconcile the posted walkthrough for the regular version to the iPad version. I'm at the stage where I show the countess the fake mirror and get athe queen of spades, but the game is not accepting it, and the mirror keeps heading back into the inventory. Also I have no clue where to find a jar with a pumping organ (heart?!?) to finish up the last mini game with spell, vacuum hose, jar w/head, & medallion. I've gone back to every single scene of the game to see if there was something I may have missed and I cannot find anything.

I'm about tearing my hair out at the roots now ? having gotten this far only to be stumped just before completing the bleeding thing!!! Can somebody, ANYBODY, PLEASE, pretty please help me finish this game so I can delete it from my iPad, and never have to look at it again!? ?

HELP someone please!!! ?

Thx a million!

[Post New]by Talltoker on Dec 1, 13 4:01 PM
Please help I am playing the iPad version have all the cards except the five of clubs am pulling out my hair lol grrrrrrrr

[Post New]by Legogirl76 on Jul 2, 14 7:36 PM
I am playing the game on my iPhone & I can't find the 2 of clubs!
Can some please tell me where I can find it? if I can't find the balcony!

Go to: