safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

STUCK ON THE BATHTUB REPAIR

[Post New]by safarinow on Dec 23, 11 3:44 PM
IT'S TIME TO CALL THE PLUMBER!! I cannot for the life of me get the bath tub parts to move so I can repair the faucet. What have I missed ?? I have the pipe from the floor, I have broken the tiles with the hammer and revealed the puzzle on the floor. I am now supposed to repair the faucet, BUT I am stuck as all of the parts are stuck. They just will not move into position. In fact, they will not move at all Help anyone??? safarinow

Edited on 12/23/2011 at 3:50:52 PM PST

Re:STUCK ON THE BATHTUB REPAIR

[Post New]by pat8602 on Dec 23, 11 11:47 PM
Yeah..........I got the same problem. According to the walkthrough there should be a washer on the floor along with the curved pipe. I got the pipe then ended up smashing the tiles to get the puzzzle but no sign of the washer!!! Have I done something wrong ....is it a glitch (again!!!) Same as safarinow.......HELP!!!

TiffanyRenoir
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by TiffanyRenoir on Dec 25, 11 6:00 AM
Put your cursor inside the bathtub and click until you bring up a disgusting picture of slugs. Take the nut, it's to the right of the slugs. Click out, then zoom in on the faucet again. Place all the pieces of the faucet in the picture. Once all the pieces are in place, they will move and you can repair it.

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jan 11, 12 7:40 PM
I've gotten the faucet together, but it won't turn on so water comes out. I know I have probably did something wrong, but can't figure out how to redo it, so what do I do. Any help from anybody out there? Thanks

Go to: