bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Orchard forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 17, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Orchard forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Orchard players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Orchard forum

[Post New]by tvjnkee on Jan 19, 09 8:15 AM
Just finished the game. How do you get the timed or relaxed time game? I noticed these under the top scores.

[Post New]by Arianna85 on Jan 19, 09 10:39 AM
I'm having a hard time getting it to run. I click on the play now button and it goes through all the things in the beginning but when it comes to the preparing orchard thing it shuts down afterward. Please help.

journeys_
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by journeys_ on Jan 20, 09 7:22 AM
Arianna, Did you ever make this game work? I've had the same problems. I've cleaned my cache, checked my DirectX version (I'm running 9, the version for XP) and upgraded my video drivers. Then I downloaded it again and still have the same problem you are having.

[Post New]by SimpleAbundance on Jan 28, 09 8:22 AM
I could only make myself play 5 minutes of this game...SO boring waiting for her to dig/plant/harvest. Maybe it would have gotten better if I would have waited it out a little longer. But the fact that I only had to click my mouse 3 times in 5 minutes means it probably won't keep my interested very long.

[Post New]by daisy496 on May 12, 09 1:55 PM
i need help with make a billboard thing can anybody help me?

Can't save?

[Post New]by allymcbeal on Oct 3, 09 11:07 PM
I've just spent hours playing... wasting my day (!) but when I exit there's no option to save... anyone know how to save where you're up to?

[Post New]by Evengelia on Jan 20, 10 7:15 PM
daisy496 wrote:i need help with make a billboard thing can anybody help me?

This is the problem I am having too!

[Post New]by dreamshadow61 on Aug 3, 10 9:48 PM
tvjnkee wrote:Just finished the game. How do you get the timed or relaxed time game? I noticed these under the top scores.

[Post New]by dreamshadow61 on Aug 3, 10 9:50 PM
tvjnkee wrote:Just finished the game. How do you get the timed or relaxed time game? I noticed these under the top scores.

did you ever get an answer i have the same question

Go to: