second ring

[Post New]by ssa2009 on Dec 25, 11 10:36 AM
I picked it up but it didn't show in my inventory. Can't go back to get it. help?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

second ring

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 25, 11 10:51 AM
ssa2009 wrote:I picked it up but it didn't show in my inventory. Can't go back to get it. help?

How frustrating! I'm so sorry you've run into that.

First, try scrolling through your inventory tray using the arrows on the sides to make sure it's not just off to the side. There are a large number of inventory items available in this game, and it's easy to fill the visible part of the tray.

Second, let's make sure we're talking about the same ring. You are inside the Mausoleum Temple (where there is a large gold statue with an altar as you first enter the room, and a small red curtain with a brass monkey in front of it in the back on the left). Is that right?

And you were able to get the brass monkey to open the curtain, and that's where you found the second ring?

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

Is the curtain still open? And what exactly can you see in your inventory tray?

Robin

Edited on 12/25/2011 at 10:52:52 AM PST

Higno
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:second ring

[Post New]by Higno on Dec 28, 11 12:20 PM
I also am experiencing this problem, the ring is missing from the inventory and you cant click on the monkey again, therefore the game can't be completed.

keesacat
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by keesacat on Dec 28, 11 12:49 PM
My second ring also disappeared from my inventory and can't finish the game. Really frustrating! Checked everywhere to no avail.
But I see I'm not alone with this same problem.
Please help or I'd like a refund.
Thanks!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 28, 11 12:51 PM
keesacat wrote:My second ring also disappeared from my inventory and can't finish the game. Really frustrating! Checked everywhere to no avail.
But I see I'm not alone with this same problem.
Please help or I'd like a refund.
Thanks!

I'm so sorry you've run into that, I'm sure it's very frustrating.

At this point the best thing to do is to get in touch with Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope in the right column.

Then when you get to the next page, look for the Contact Us in the left column, and they should be able to help one way or another.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by kiltykilty on Jan 4, 12 9:15 AM
Ive encountered this problem too. Ive left a message with the help section and Im awaiting reply

[Post New]by diana1328 on Jan 5, 12 9:16 PM
is there a fix yet? want to get through the game?

tigger250
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tigger250 on Jan 11, 12 10:33 PM
I've got the same issue.

Seems that if you have both the tarnished ring and silver ring in your inventory, when you clean the tarnished ring it gets saved to the inventory, presumably as a silver ring, but as you already have a silver ring the second ring disappears and there is no way to continue.

Very frustrating...

[Post New]by diana1328 on Jan 12, 12 9:24 PM
pick up the ring on the pillow first then clean the second ring, then both rings will be in your inventory. sadly i found this out after starting a new profile.

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Feb 2, 12 3:30 PM
Nope I picked up the first ring then cleaned the second ring and it disappeared!!! I got the monkey but that was it! Cant go on now !!!! Also I went back to the gate room where you need to put the horns and there is something you should do on the wall at the entrance to the cave but I click and click and get nothing ?????

Was in the middle of Houdini and same thing happened ! Got to where an HO games should be and nothing !?!?! Got a code for free game and bought this one !!!!!!

[Post New]by OliviaReally on Feb 21, 12 9:56 AM
Also I went back to the gate room where you need to put the horns and there is something you should do on the wall at the entrance to the cave but I click and click and get nothing ?????

I'm having this same problem where you're supposed to arrange the animals according to their affinity or dislike for each other - I've got the order figured out but am unable to access the puzzle again after original access to solve. When I ask for a hint as to what I should do next - it points me to that puzzle (which I cannot click on).

Go to: