Haunted manor: Queen of Death

[Post New]by pjsmith15 on Dec 25, 11 9:55 PM
I am currently stuck on chapter one, as the curser will not change to a magnifier so I can inspect areas of interest. Is any one else having this problem?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Haunted manor: Queen of Death

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 26, 11 1:20 AM
Hi pjsmith

I clicked on the All Games Forum tab found your game name clicked on it and went to the forum for your game. I also checked the forum for the CE game.

There were no reports of no magnifier.

Sometimes restarting a game with a new profile helps as does deinstalling the game then restart your PC and download again.

If that doesn't help you will have to use the green envelope to contact customer support. Replies are to your email.

Edited on 12/26/2011 at 12:02:06 PM PST

[Post New]by lynngavin12 on Dec 26, 11 9:18 PM
I am having the same issue, I got stuck just inside the the mansion and the cursor will not change. I uninstalled the game, and restarted the computer. Then re-installed the game and I am still stuck in the same place.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 27, 11 12:48 AM
Hi lynngavin12

The only suggestion other than Customer Help (through the green envelope) is to see if there are updates for your graphics driver and update Adobe Flashplayer and Shockwave

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 27, 11 1:00 AM
Hi Fishies,

Welcome to the Pond!

As lyrialice mentioned if you're still having issue with the cursor, be sure to get in touch with our Customer Support and one of our Reps will be happy to help you out. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, as there is a forum dedicated to this game, I'll be moving this thread to the Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Forum to keep things tidy, but please feel free to continue your discussion HERE.

Hope this helps !
bfgKenai

Go to: