userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Number 7 cue ball missing

[Post New]by userfree on Dec 26, 11 12:28 PM
I was placing the cue balls around the circle in the game room when the demo was up. After buying the game, I am missing the number 7 cue ball, but when I return to the garage, the car trunk is open (that's where I found the number 7 ball). Has anyone else had this glitch? I have noticed some similar glitches with slides, etc. going missing after purchase. It would just be easier and less frustrating to restart after an hour's worth of play rather than continue only to not be able to finish because of what I think is a glitch. Any suggestions fishies? Thanks!

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Number 7 cue ball missing

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Dec 26, 11 4:17 PM
same thing happened to me... I bought it and started over. This game is soooo worth it.

[Post New]by gamerdoc on Dec 26, 11 8:53 PM
Same thing happened to me, too. Guess I have to start over....I hate doing that!

ambercat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ambercat on Dec 26, 11 9:13 PM
Same thing happened to me. I hate starting over too!

Joanken
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Joanken on Dec 28, 11 7:01 AM
Ditto!

[Post New]by warthog94 on Jan 3, 12 1:10 PM
and there is no way around it!!!! You have to restart!! aaaarrrgh!

UsiUsiUsi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by UsiUsiUsi on Jan 8, 12 10:02 AM
Same here, just No.9. I'm very dissapointed. If this were a "real" game I would have sent it back. I hate beeing used as Beta tester and even have to pay for it.

I feel betrayed. Starting over is like watching a thriller from the start again after someone stole the DVD when you went out just to pee.
Will no play it...maybe in a few weeks when I forgot all the answers.

[Post New]by Columbia999 on Jan 10, 12 4:02 PM
Same thing happened to me, the number 7 ball vanished and I can't get back onto the gazebo to get it again. Very annoying to have to start all over again!

[Post New]by gtrplr on Jan 10, 12 7:09 PM
OK, this is REALLY annoying. Its not that I mind starting over all that much, it's that there is a definite glitch in the game when going from the demo to regular version.
OK, I've had my whine...starting over.

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Oct 16, 12 4:31 PM
me too, the number 1 ball. I'm sorry to hear it can't be refound.

Go to: