Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

day 81

[Post New]by Tsavorite on Dec 26, 11 6:39 PM
How in the world do I finish this. I'm going out of my mind

Re:day 81

[Post New]by MsBlackvine on Mar 27, 12 7:42 PM
try to line to like peaces on the top first than bring the other from the side this will work It took me several days to figures that out. it works than you will go to day 82 and do the same thing. after than you will begin over again to journey 2. good luck. I hope you understand what i telling you. let me know when you win you will do not give up.

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Apr 5, 12 1:03 PM
There are many, many threads relating to this day already in this forum. I would suggest you read through them for help.

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Apr 21, 12 7:27 AM
MsBlackvine wrote:try to line to like peaces on the top first than bring the other from the side this will work It took me several days to figures that out. it works than you will go to day 82 and do the same thing. after than you will begin over again to journey 2. good luck. I hope you understand what i telling you. let me know when you win you will do not give up.

There is no Day 82 n this game! I think the advice you are giving refers to day 79. Day 80 being the "stamp" day.

grannnydee
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by grannnydee on May 10, 12 3:31 PM
I just finished 81 getting the stamp... got all the congrs, then it began all over again . is it just repeating the first game . how do you get to journey 2 ....is there a 2 all my points and lives remained. if you help with these matters i would appreciate it

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 10, 12 9:15 PM
Hi grannnydee, the game doesn't "end", just keeps repeating endlessly through the 81 days and every time you complete another cycle the journey counter goes up by one. Your lives and points always carry over, but later journeys have the extra obstacle of the "debris" which looks like a rock and can't be matched with anything. To start the cycle over after completing Day 81, just click the Continue button in the main screen. Enjoy!

grannnydee
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by grannnydee on May 11, 12 10:03 AM

Hi synth,

Thanks for the info. I was begining to worry as the story didn't change at all. I thought i'd never get thru it the first time. I'm trying for the 2nd time around.

Go to: