9 The Dark Side...can't get knife to cut mandragora root

[Post New]by donding1448 on Dec 26, 11 9:09 PM
I keep trying over and over again but I can't get the knife to cut the mandragora root. I've re read the strategy guide as well as the hint button they all same the same thing to cut the root with the knife, but it won't do it. I clicked all over the close up. Any else have this problem and what could be the problem?

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:9 The Dark Side...can't get knife to cut mandragora root

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 27, 11 12:42 AM
Hi donding1448,

Welcome to the Pond!

I took a look in the game forum and found some great handy tips for you in the thread below:

Mandrigora Root

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.
Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword like for example "mandragora" or "knife" and then all of the posts in that forum containing the word "mandragora" or "knife" will appear.

I'll be moving this thread to the 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition Forum. This way it will be easier for other players to join in on the conversation! Please feel free to continue your discussion over there.

Hope this helps !
bfgKenai

9 The Dark Side...can't get knife to cut mandragora root

[Post New]by blazingmane on Jan 15, 12 4:42 AM
donding1448 wrote:I keep trying over and over again but I can't get the knife to cut the mandragora root. I've re read the strategy guide as well as the hint button they all same the same thing to cut the root with the knife, but it won't do it. I clicked all over the close up. Any else have this problem and what could be the problem?

Use a shovel to uncover it and a knife to cut a piece of root.

Go to: