bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 27, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Edited on 01/12/2012 at 12:10:22 PM PST

HELP please!

[Post New]by Bizzylizzy828 on Jan 18, 12 4:56 AM
Gievn that no one seems to like this game I don't expect anyone has reached Part 4 level 8 yet.
This seems to be silly to have as a level rather than a between levels game you can skip.
There is no way my fingers will work fast enough to kill off enough robbers to achieve the level. Not all game players are nimble young things with fast fingers.
Anyway - if anyone knows how to get this one please reply soonest.

Re:Welcome to Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower forum

[Post New]by biggame1 on Feb 18, 12 7:41 PM
This is the stupidest game ever!!

[Post New]by nicollh on Apr 3, 12 7:30 PM
Well, I think this is a great, fun game.

Pambo01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Pambo01 on Sep 22, 12 9:26 PM
If anyone has managed to get through the 30 Robbers level PLEASE let me know how you did it. I like the concept of the game but I certainly won't buy the other two in the series in case they have a level like this them. I am a 71 year old woman and I don't have any chance of getting all 30 Robbers. I can only manage 28 and that is at a real struggle. So near yet so far.
Please help! Thanks

[Post New]by yvonnevanderhoff on Jan 24, 13 4:34 AM
I down loaded the game but it won't start. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by mommie24 on Feb 20, 13 5:28 PM
Can not play Part 5 Level 8. Have all the tools I need but won't allow me to make repairs. What gives?

Re:Welcome to Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower forum how to earn money

[Post New]by gbswales on Nov 25, 13 7:45 PM
I returned to this game having not played it for sometime - I am still on early tasks but cannot seem to find a way to earn more money - the task is to build a bank which involved erecting scaffolds (achieved) and repairing roads - all but one have been achieved. I have plenty of materials but it wont let me mend the last bit of road until I have more money and the only things I can do are deliver from quarry and mine but this only produces materials no cash. It wont let me produce timber any more because of no money - so how do I build the bank.

This is a really frustrating game with no guide and no hints

Go to: