bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Post any Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 27, 11 12:13 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 01/12/2012 at 12:11:35 PM PST

Re:Post any Monument Builder: Eiffel Tower technical issues here only

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Dec 27, 11 2:03 AM
Cannot get the game to fill my monitor.

33tlc
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 33tlc on Dec 27, 11 2:19 AM
Hi Cats, all I had to do was wait until an options button was available and then check full screen. I hope that helps.

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Dec 27, 11 3:03 AM
Doh... thanks will try it 33.

[Post New]by tormay1 on Jan 2, 12 5:11 AM
Am in full creen mode. Have to put pointer about 1cm above item to click on. Too annoying, not worth the extra concentration.

[Post New]by smadkitty1975 on Jan 2, 12 10:58 AM
can part 5 level 6 be done, i'm sure there is an error somewere

[Post New]by firebird61987 on Jan 3, 12 4:57 PM
My game keeps locking up and shutting down and the message I keep getting says "MB.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."! Don't think this is a problem with any out of date drivers!

Re:Post any Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower technical issues here only

[Post New]by hotelmom on Apr 10, 12 3:23 PM
When the banks are upgraded to $$$ the building disappears and there is a small white box on the screen where the bank should be.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Apr 10, 12 4:12 PM
Hi everyone,

If this game is giving you trouble with an error message or a white box where an image should be I would first try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won’t lose your place in the game but can help if it’s not acting like it should. If that doesn’t work, I’d try a few updates as I’ve found those can help as well.

Here are a couple of help articles that goes over how to do this if that helps:

Uninstalling and reinstalling a game
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you click the blue text it will take you right there. If the game is still giving you trouble after trying these steps then I would get in touch with our Customer Support team. One of our reps would be glad to help you out with this further.

Getting in touch with Customer Support

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

bwuerthele
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bwuerthele on Sep 22, 12 6:22 PM
I am playing on ipad - I played through as player 1(bought and unlocked) but now I am playing as player 2 and it is asking me to unlock again. I hit the button that says I have already purchased, I iput my password and then it just hangs....., now what?

[Post New]by yvonnevanderhoff on Jan 24, 13 5:05 AM
I can't get the game running.

[Post New]by TeilaMarie04 on Jan 15, 14 5:41 AM
On level 43, when I go to feed the artists, it shows the check mark but doesn't do anything. Only does it to two of them. Can't get past the level because of it.

Go to: