suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone

[Post New]by suzee52 on Dec 27, 11 11:13 AM
I'm stuck in the Kitchen. Have clicked on the barrel in front of the door at least 50 times and it WILL NOT move. Possible glitch???? Can someone please help!

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 27, 11 11:32 AM
Hisuzee52

Sorry I have never played that game.

I clicked on the All Games Forum tab andclicked on your game name on the page that came up and landed in your forum.

I found the following post

Re:echoes of the past

by lievemar on Nov 30, 09 2:11 AM

rainbow137 wrote:Help! I'm stuck in the kitchen!!! Anyone know how to get out? How do you move the barrel

Keep clicking on the barrel and it will move forward....

I have completed the game

If you check that forum you will find helpful answers and they also have a walkthrough

suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by suzee52 on Dec 27, 11 12:29 PM
Thx for your message; however, I still can't get the barrel to roll away from the door, have clicked on every possible spot on the barrel more than SEVERAL times; very frustrating!!

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 27, 11 12:51 PM
Hi suzee

PM sent

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 27, 11 2:27 PM
Hi suzee52,

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving this thread over to our Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone Forum. This way, in case you still need some tips, it will be easier for other players to join in on the conversation.

Also, I'd encourage you to check the walkthrough, just to make sure that you haven't accidentally missed any steps along the way. If you've already done this and are still having troubles, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by GiGiK50 on Apr 22, 12 7:04 PM
I too can't get the Barrell to move. Same thing clicked on it several times. I also don't see a beaker to click on in the kitchen. I have examined the walkthrough and no beaker in my picture at all.

Edited on 04/22/2012 at 7:04:57 PM PST

Go to: