brownk1175
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Level 62 the riddle

[Post New]by brownk1175 on Dec 27, 11 12:32 PM
How do we complete the riddle? You pay the pirate 5000 dollars then nothing happens. What do we do with the cannon and gun powder? Plz help ty

brownk1175
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Level 62 the riddle

[Post New]by brownk1175 on Dec 27, 11 12:39 PM
Well I tried a new tactic and it worked. I destroyed the house that was next to the pirate and dug up the treasure you get 150,000 dollars YEAH!!!! Then you can just rebuild a saw mill and mansion with your doves and win Good luck to all.

[Post New]by SacredLites on Jan 10, 12 5:32 AM
Yep don't even bother paying the pirate the $$$ just demolish the house and dig up the treasure and then you can rebuild the house, totally ignoring the pirate all the way.

[Post New]by Lordmalcolm on Jan 10, 13 8:50 AM
I have destroyed the mansion down right corner and I can see the treasure but I cannot seem to tap on it and get it open. The board on the empty lot gets in the way!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 11, 13 11:07 AM
Do you mean the wood that you get when you demolish the mansion? If so just click on it and it will go into inventory. Now you can get to the treasure.

If this isn't what you mean, I'm not sure what is happening because I haven't had any trouble there.

Ele17
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Ele17 on Jan 13, 13 12:16 PM
How did you know to destroy the house to find the treasure??

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 14, 13 8:04 PM
Click on the house then the wrecking ball on the lower right.

Ele17
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Ele17 on Jan 25, 13 4:25 AM
Thanks, but I meant, how did you know there was a treasure behind the house.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jun 28, 13 10:42 PM
The title page for this level is a picture of the sign with the question mark on it, and the title of the level is "riddle".
In the level, the sign with the question mark is next to the left hand house, pointing to the right hand house in the corner. Clever people (like mcurty) will guess to destory the right hand house.

Go to: