bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shattered Minds: Masquerade forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 28, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Shattered Minds: Masquerade forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shattered Minds: Masquerade players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

GsoSpaGal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Shattered Minds: Masquerade forum

[Post New]by GsoSpaGal on Jan 12, 12 11:59 AM
HELP!!! I can't get the rope to connect to the stick to retrieve the key from the grating. I'm sure it's so simple I'll want to kick myself but I can't proceed until it's done! Thx:0

[Post New]by caseyfull on Jan 16, 12 3:24 PM
use the gum off the pole with all the posters

HELP!

[Post New]by Kimy10 on Jan 19, 12 9:46 PM
I'm stock in the ... You know where the queen plant is? Well, there .. Im missing a battery ( yellow) for the machine that feeds the plant and I dnt know where it is and I dont know how to get the ace .. Someone help .. plz!

[Post New]by revram on Jan 22, 12 11:25 AM
In the last chapter (the boat) I don't get something from of the hos (room with trophy's). So my inventory is empty and I'm stuck!

Who can help me?

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Jan 31, 12 2:37 AM
gioco non facile...confuso necessita ricorrere spesso all'aiuto.èun gioco che non avrei comprato se avessi giocato fino in fondo la demo....mi sembrava più giocabile,invece è stata una delusione....non vedevo l'ora di finire....l'unica cosa bella è la grafica...

[Post New]by sps966 on Jun 17, 13 1:48 PM
GsoSpaGal wrote:HELP!!! I can't get the rope to connect to the stick to retrieve the key from the grating. I'm sure it's so simple I'll want to kick myself but I can't proceed until it's done! Thx:0[/quote
I have the same problem, ant help?]

Bamboo, gum and twine don't work

[Post New]by cwlman on Jul 25, 13 12:19 PM
Got them all together, but the twine won't fit to the bamboo stick - tried everything, but no go. Any answers?

[Post New]by lavendergal78 on Oct 5, 13 2:17 AM
i am stuck on the safe i can't work the symbols out

[Post New]by lavendergal78 on Oct 5, 13 3:00 AM
lavendergal78 wrote:i am stuck on the safe i can't work the symbols out

[Post New]by tinatc on Apr 19, 14 11:02 AM
I am stuck too. Where is knife and hammer to open suitcases? The scene where the puppets are,

Go to: