bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Post any Vampires Vs Zombies technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 28, 11 12:31 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:Post any Vampires Vs Zombies technical issues here only

[Post New]by peh4psu on Dec 28, 11 3:48 PM
I keep getting download error 772, tried to run as administrator, and still can't download the game. Sending email to BF. Looks like a fun game.

danabie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by danabie on Dec 28, 11 4:03 PM
I downloaded this game today and have never played it. Should be new today. It came in that my time trial was used up.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Dec 29, 11 2:09 AM
Hi fishies,

peh4psu, while waiting for a response from Customer Support, you might also want to double check this help article to make sure the Game Manager is listed as safe in your antivirus program:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

danabie, often when a trial expires before even playing it, the download for the game has somehow timed out and shows the game trial as expired. Generally, uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixes this issue.

If the problems continue to persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

bfgRhone

danabie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by danabie on Dec 29, 11 7:16 AM
Thanks for the help, really appreciate it. It fixed itself when I opened the game manager the next time.

[Post New]by butfoist on Jan 2, 12 11:08 AM
The game is stuck on level 26 . I don't have enough stars to buy the "live giver" but the game keeps telling me to go to the laboratory and won'te just hit play.?

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 2, 12 10:05 PM
Danabie I was going to reply to say that closing and reopening the game manager is often enough to fix that trial expired thing but I see you found that out already.

butfoist wrote:The game is stuck on level 26 . I don't have enough stars to buy the "live giver" but the game keeps telling me to go to the laboratory and won'te just hit play.?

Butfoist I haven't got that far yet, but for some levels you can't play them without buying a required item. It sounds as though you will need to replay some earlier levels to earn more stars to buy that item.

The good news is that you earn the full number of stars (for your finish time) again every time you replay a level (unlike some other games where you only get more tokens if you play a level better the next time and, even then, only get the difference between the 2 scores).

Edited on 01/02/2012 at 10:07:04 PM PST

moonflower994
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by moonflower994 on Jan 3, 12 4:59 PM
I have a glitch on level 51.
I have to go to the lab and upgrade my vaporizer.. but then the play button wont work so I cnat go to the level and begin.

[Post New]by tmilner04 on Jan 4, 12 10:06 AM
Level 16....How do you get stones?
Help please!

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 5, 12 11:11 AM
tmilner04 wrote:Level 16....How do you get stones?
Help please!

You have to buy a different creature.

At the top of the screen where you click to buy another vampire when you are playing a level, what you need now is the creature next to the vampire button (the one that costs 400 coins).

Vampires plant pumpkins, that guy digs up lumps of stone.

[Post New]by lazydeb on Jan 7, 12 7:16 AM
I'm really stuck on level 24. Where do the football players come from that you have to kill? A few come up from the ground at the beginning, but that's all. Please help!

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 7, 12 10:38 AM
Hi Lazydeb - I just answered you in your thread about that.

It's not about killing zombie footballers - it's asking you to own 17 of the creatures who dig up the stone.

[Post New]by zmoon1000 on Jan 16, 12 10:30 PM
It's a very entertaining game , but I'm really annoyed because I got the key to the cinema hall, but I can not open the door because I every time I try to grab the key, it does'nt work please reply

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jan 26, 12 6:40 AM
Seem to be some glitches in the game with the awards.
The Clean Work award - for completing a level without clicking on any zombies or products.
It is feasible to do this on levels 39, 51, 60, 61, 65,66,69,70,71, and 72.

However having played each of those levels to try and fet that award it did not happen.
As well In levels 69, 70, 71 and 72 came up with congratulation screens that were blank and with an OK at the bottom but that was part way in the game.
So guessing from this that the game still has bugs in it. unless the authors can enlighten us as to what constitutes a Clean Work award.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jan 28, 12 5:55 PM
Update on the Clean Work award. Wondered if clicking on the machines constituted clicking on a product so looked for a level where you only hade to earn gold and not make products. Level 70 Military man with Helmet, Bat Collector, and collect garlic and sell. You don't need to touch a zombie, a product or a machine to make any other products. with 10 Garlic Diggers and selling 40 garlic at a time in upgraded truck (10000 gold) you can get to the 55000 gold needed to finish the level.
Guess what !!! Still no award!!! So anyone get this award??
Or is it only delivered first time through?

[Post New]by Julieam on Feb 4, 12 3:44 AM
Issue re 'clean work' is very annoying. It's a repeat question on lots of forums ... can the developers fix this bug!!!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Feb 6, 12 8:41 PM
The Golden Age Award " For beating the 'Best Times' by a total of at least 10 minutes."

This is almost impossible to get unless you can get Gold and an average of 6 seconds better on all levels. Should you complete any level out of gold and try to come back to try and improve your best time it will not change. So you have to get that either first time through or set up another profile and only play a level on that profile when you can garanteee of getting gold and better than 6 seconds.
I feel this is a technical issue / problem in that you cannot improve your best time and have it recorded.
That and the Clean Work award means that you cannot get the award for earning every award.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Feb 10, 12 8:43 AM
I went to the game makers website and they answered
"Please, make sure that you have the latest version of this game. Download it at xxxxxx.com and reinstall the game.
Does Bigfish have the latest version of this game and how do I find out what is the latest version and what version do I have?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 10, 12 10:44 AM
unclepaul wrote:I went to the game makers website and they answered
"Please, make sure that you have the latest version of this game. Download it at xxxxxx.com and reinstall the game.
Does Bigfish have the latest version of this game and how do I find out what is the latest version and what version do I have?

Hi unclepaul,

I'm not aware of any updates that have come out for this game, but to make sure that you have the newest version of Vampires Vs Zombies (or any of your other games), all you need to do is uninstall and reinstall it from your Purchase History.

If you continue to experience troubles with this game, please contact our Tech Support team for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 02/10/2012 at 10:44:29 AM PST

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Feb 12, 12 9:01 AM
Update on Clean Work award.
I finally got this but only on level 70
I reinstalled the game from BigFish and same result. I went to the game maker website and was told to download from their site and install.

All installations kept the player progress that I had already obtained.

I upgraded only the cart and the storage, bought a military man and a bat collector and continued to purchase garlic makers til I hd 20 and then sold garlic and zombie dust to make the 55000 gold. I did not click on a product or a zombie or a machine..
However even the game from the maker had a congratulations screen that was blank.

Go to: