moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

I Liked It

[Post New]by moondances on Dec 28, 11 4:20 AM
I thought the game was fun-I suspect, as in most time management games, the levels become harder, but I only made it through level 9 so can't say for sure on this one-I had to replay level 8 three times to figure out what order to do things in (I know, I can be a little slow) but all in all, I enjoyed it-At the very least, it was way more fun than trying to wash cats that cling to your face! Sometimes it is nice to kick back and play a game that isn't scary, gory, or so difficult to figure out, you just give up- I just wanted to post a positive note among all the negative feedback

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:I Liked It

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 28, 11 6:30 AM
I liked it, too - though it took a little while I am hooked on these kind of games so wouldnt give in...and it sort of grew on me I guess.

Now I am close to end and have gold on all levels exept two very annoying !"##¤¤% fast clicking -"whack-the-thieves" levels that just kills me.

Its not the greatest game but not the worst either

[Post New]by Bigbrowndog on Dec 28, 11 9:03 AM
Yep, despite what everyone else seems to be saying I liked it as well. Got a couple of tokens coming next month so may be tempted to use one of them!!

Viva la difference......

Cjb58
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Cjb58 on Jan 1, 12 3:03 PM
I really liked it too. I love TM games. I get tired of the HOGs. I"m slow so it takes me awhile.

Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Starchild6 on May 8, 14 9:47 AM
Not as well-designed as the later entries in the series. The developers managed to improve with each game they produce. Building the Great Wall is awesome. The automatic delivery rather spoils you for all other TM games!

I greatly enjoyed this one. It required a lot of strategy. I had to play several over and over, even had to get tips on a couple. Level 4-8 was a mistake I think on their part. I did manage to get bronze after several tries. Had my son try it - he is very fast. He got silver for me. Still, I got gold on the other levels so I won't worry about one poorly designed level.

Hope they make a dozen more in this series.

Go to: