bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Walkthrough for Shattered Minds: Masquerade available!

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 28, 11 8:00 AM
Hey Fishies,

The game walkthrough for Shattered Minds: Masquerade is now available!

If you’re stuck in your game and need some tips and tricks to get to the next level, be sure to check out the walkthrough for Shattered Minds: Masquerade on our blog!
To get to our blog, just click on the ‘Blog’ tab at the top of the Forums, then click on the ‘Game Walkthroughs’ link on the right side of the page to see all the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can also click on the link below:

Shattered Minds: Masquerade complete Walkthrough

Happy Gaming!
bfgKenai

Edited on 12/28/2011 at 8:04:00 AM PST

bents
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Walkthrough for Shattered Minds: Masquerade available!

[Post New]by bents on Jan 2, 12 5:59 PM
bfgKenai wrote:Hey Fishies,

The game walkthrough for Shattered Minds: Masquerade is now available!

If you’re stuck in your game and need some tips and tricks to get to the next level, be sure to check out the walkthrough for Shattered Minds: Masquerade on our blog!
To get to our blog, just click on the ‘Blog’ tab at the top of the Forums, then click on the ‘Game Walkthroughs’ link on the right side of the page to see all the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can also click on the link below:

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/vAzoZL">Shattered Minds: Masquerade complete Walkthrough</a>

Happy Gaming!
bfgKenai

Re:Walkthrough for Shattered Minds: Masquerade available!

[Post New]by njboyer on Jan 24, 12 9:28 AM
I noticed that the posted Walkthrough does not include any of the "Morphing/Changing Objects" locations. Are these Objects specific to the CE version?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 4, 12 9:24 PM
njboyer wrote:I noticed that the posted Walkthrough does not include any of the "Morphing/Changing Objects" locations. Are these Objects specific to the CE version?

Hi njboyer! Welcome to the forums!

You are correct! The morphing objects are only in the CE version.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

[Post New]by mmrw1971 on Apr 8, 12 10:05 PM
I am in room 1303 in the part where I am finding objects where the Mannaquin head is. The last item is asking me to find the "Prince" and it's in green which means it's a two part thing. First of all it's not on the walk thru. Second of all when I hit the hint button it has me picking up the lips on the napkin but have no idea where to put them. I tried putting them all over the mannaquin head but nothing works. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Gumyupaw on Aug 6, 12 7:58 PM
I waited till the price came down to £2.99 because I thought this is a good game and worth waiting for. Wrong, I could not continue the game, I uploaded and restarted the game twice, still could not continue, after I used to heavy duty wrench on the water hydrant cap, nothing happened, the fog was still there and i couldn't find the greenhouse, I got stuck now, cannot go forward, any ideas or advice?

[Post New]by SarahD05 on Jan 20, 13 11:22 PM
My HOS screens have been different from what's shown in the strategy guide. I can't find the crown in the dressing room HOS in the theather, after talking to Visage and finding out who he really is. Help!

[Post New]by SarahD05 on Jan 20, 13 11:48 PM
Nevermind, I found the crown. And it was something I had already clicked on five or six times!!!!

Regardless, none of my HOS screens have been what was shown in the strategy guide. Is there a list or something anywhere of where to find the objects on the lists if they aren't in the screenshot? That would be very helpful!

Go to: